Whiskey River
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
dalelvr

United States

#1 Mar 22, 2008
Does anybody know if the general public can go to Dale Jr.'s Whiskey River to hang out and party?
christy88

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2008
dalelvr wrote:
Does anybody know if the general public can go to Dale Jr.'s Whiskey River to hang out and party?
nope you have to be invited

“Whoo hoo! He did it!”

Since: Jan 07

Winchendon Ma

#3 Mar 22, 2008
You're kidding right???
christy88

United States

#4 Mar 22, 2008
Nascar fans all the way wrote:
You're kidding right???
I hope so
dalelvr

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
nope you have to be invited
Where is it?
christy88

United States

#6 Mar 22, 2008
dalelvr wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is it?
mooresville, on Jr's property
HotforDale

AOL

#7 Mar 22, 2008
Baloney! Whisky River is in Charlotte, and is open to any person of legal age.
christy88

United States

#8 Mar 22, 2008
HotforDale wrote:
Baloney! Whisky River is in Charlotte, and is open to any person of legal age.
He has a bar at his house also called whiskey river the one in charlotte is named after the first one
christy88

United States

#11 Mar 22, 2008
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you answer the way you did??
Calm down there tiger, I forgot about the new one he had built,
itsjustme

Anderson, SC

#12 Mar 22, 2008
The grand opening party is invitation only, but afterwards the Whiskey River Bar and Restaurant in downtown Charlotte is open to the public. It's on the corner of Trade and College Streets downtown.
christy88

United States

#14 Mar 22, 2008
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, sucks when you pretend to know things...
so your telling me he doesn't have whisky river at his house?
christy88

United States

#16 Mar 22, 2008
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
No...it sucks when you pretend you are in the know...but forget other people know PUBLIC info when you're trying to come off as being "special" b/c you know about the private club.
I never pretended to be in the know, I gave out public info that anyone would know if they watched tv or heard a interview. I never said I am special or that I know more than anyone else on here. and until you read a post that says I know him or that I am a special person and knows inside info, back off and find someone else to attack.
montgomery

Luverne, AL

#19 Mar 22, 2008
the grand opening will have all his want to be friends there.
chris

Peterborough, Canada

#20 Mar 22, 2008
montgomery wrote:
the grand opening will have all his want to be friends there.
Are you going??
Two 8s are better than 1

Whitsett, NC

#22 Mar 22, 2008
Hey, I saw something about getting free passes to opening night. It might have been on the fanclub website or something. It might have passed. I don't remember when opening night was suppose to be. I can't get his website or IP to come up so I can't check. maybe someone else can try. We are married with children so we don't "club" anymore.lol
montgomery

Luverne, AL

#23 Mar 22, 2008
chris wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going??
your so sweet chris. i don't like him and you know this.. the so- salled friends will be there
christy88

United States

#24 Mar 22, 2008
montgomery wrote:
<quoted text>
your so sweet chris. i don't like him and you know this.. the so- salled friends will be there
Montgomery don't hold back show your feelings about him LOL
CarryOn

Boston, MA

#25 Mar 22, 2008
montgomery wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people like you and Jim bother to read this forum? I suppose you could post in English...."so- salled"??????....but maybe that would be asking too much. I really try to understand the mindset of someone who spends time reading about someone they don't like, but it's beyond me. I guess it's your need to post snarky stuff to prove you're superior to us minions (pssstt.....it ain't working!) LOL
montgomery

Luverne, AL

#27 Mar 22, 2008
CarryOn wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people like you and Jim bother to read this forum? I suppose you could post in English...."so- salled"??????....but maybe that would be asking too much. I really try to understand the mindset of someone who spends time reading about someone they don't like, but it's beyond me. I guess it's your need to post snarky stuff to prove you're superior to us minions (pssstt.....it ain't working!) LOL
well didn't know i miss spell it thank you for pointing that out.well it was a nice board even people thet didn't like dale jr. didn't get bashed. but i guess you can't get your head out of his a22.bye now
christy88

United States

#29 Mar 22, 2008
Thats what I don't understand, why can't we all get along, I am not only a Jr fan, I have a few other drivers that I like. but one thing I have noticed today is some are so quick to just jump or attack, why cant anyone come on here and just say there peace without being attacked. I know for sure that Jim is not a Jr fan be he has never attacked me the way some Jr fans have. so I would take a non Jr fan over some Jr fans. just because someone doest like the driver you like doesn't give anyone a right to call them names or attack them. so I know I will be attacked for speaking my mind, but go ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Teresa Earnhardt get plastic surgery (Jan '08) Oct 24 REAL 13
R.I.P. Jason Arden (ARDY) (Jun '08) Oct 23 Audrey Arden 21
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. running outside of NASCAR's ... Oct '17 HisPhartse 6
News Denny Hamlin: 'NASCAR Drivers Should Be Making ... Oct '17 BePhartse 2
News Dale Jr. has mixed emotions about Jimmie Johnso... Sep '17 WhatPhart 15
2004 Dale Jr supercharged Monte Carlo Aug '17 Winwalls 1
News NASCAR's Earnhardt Jr. headed to NBC broadcast ... Jul '17 NoPharts 5
More from around the web