Dale Earnhardt, Jr - Dating Kim
montgomery

Luverne, AL

#281 Dec 23, 2007
itsjustme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, TJ will be spotting for Jr at Hendrick's.
hey r-u ready for xmas?
itsjustme

Easley, SC

#282 Dec 23, 2007
Hi Montgomery! Got a lot of wrapping and cooking to do yet, but I have the next 4 days off! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.

Happy Holidays to all on topix!!

49 days til Bud Shoot-Out!!
montgomery

Luverne, AL

#284 Dec 23, 2007
itsjustme wrote:
Hi Montgomery! Got a lot of wrapping and cooking to do yet, but I have the next 4 days off! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.
Happy Holidays to all on topix!!
49 days til Bud Shoot-Out!!
can't wait for both xmas and the shoot out..
montgomery

Luverne, AL

#286 Dec 23, 2007
you know what would be kind on interesting is the 4 henricks boys fighting it out for the win..
Brittany From Kannaplis

AOL

#288 Dec 25, 2007
Well you never know who is reading these forums, I think mostly that I read these forums to get a laught out of what is being posted on here, going out of my busy day to read this junk is sometimes the highlight of my day, Being of my character would not be to comment on some of these rude comments but to let them slide, go on about my busy day, forget the past try to move on concentrate on next year, Wish everyone good luck on trying to figure out on what is going on, if you in the know then you know but if you are not in the know you know nothing but just wish that you did.
brittany

San Antonio, TX

#296 Jan 3, 2008
LOOK AT ME IM BRITTANY
Brittany From Kannaplis

AOL

#299 Jan 6, 2008
This relationship has lasted longer than any of the others
Brittany

AOL

#301 Jan 8, 2008
I agree !
Brittany

AOL

#303 Mar 6, 2008
I agree today March 6th, 2008.
ABfan

Lethbridge, Canada

#304 Mar 6, 2008
Well seeing as Kim herself has told me she is NOT dating Jr, this relationship never existed to begin with.

I don't think her real boyfriend would appreciate you spreading lies about her online.
anderson 48

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#305 Mar 7, 2008
Jimmie is dating Kim too...joking.

ABFan, I must admire your determination to get psycho Brittany to quit the Kim revelations.
Kim needs to be left alone, and so does Tony Stewart's girlfriend Tara.
Brittany

Gastonia, NC

#306 May 9, 2008
What ?

Since: Mar 08

Topix Bar & Grill

#308 May 9, 2008
anderson 48 wrote:
Jimmie is dating Kim too...joking.
ABFan, I must admire your determination to get psycho Brittany to quit the Kim revelations.
Kim needs to be left alone, and so does Tony Stewart's girlfriend Tara.
Kim needs to quit posting on forums that she is dating people that she isn't dating.

I don't care about Tony's girlfriend but do agree the crap posted about her has gone too far. I won't go to the TS forums because of it.
Brittany

Gastonia, NC

#309 May 9, 2008
Hi, DaleJrsBabe - What's up ?
Brittany

Gastonia, NC

#311 May 11, 2008
Oh I have been taking vacations, was trying to get them all in before the gas prices got to high to go anywhere.
Brittany

Gastonia, NC

#313 May 15, 2008
yo yo yo
WhoIsKim

Chattanooga, TN

#314 Oct 17, 2011
NO SHE IS NOT AND SHE NEVER HAS!!!!!!!!!! SHe's not allowed out in public ESPECIALLy with the MPD One "Mr. Dale Earnhardt Jr."...He would NEVER let such a lowly classless woman stand beside him...He sticks to the plastic ones that chase after his $$$$$$$$$$ I hope they take him for every dime he has too!!!!!!!!!
Brittany

Charlotte, NC

#315 Dec 18, 2011
What stupid comments that one person makes.
Brittany

Charlotte, NC

#316 Dec 18, 2011
Your taste for the good life will never get out of hand because you will never taste it.
Brittany

Charlotte, NC

#317 Jan 11, 2012
I think he will not be feeling too jovial today for there is problems surrounding that means adjusting to new people, things should get better and new changes will persist, that he socializes more........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... 9 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2016 18
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun '16 thinking 10,743
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Apr '16 He Does NOT Smoke 200
memorabilia (Feb '16) Feb '16 DAN I 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Carrie Underwood Sharing the Stage with Brad Pa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
More from around the web