Kayla

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2007

The above post makes no sense to me, I only ask one simple question.
Jrfan88

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2007

Kayla wrote:
I find that hard to believe seeing as the exact same post has been made by you more then once under other ids.

Like I said, get a life, stop the obsession with Jr, take a hint, HE DONT WANT YOU!

“How do you spell sketsofranya?”

Since: Aug 07

SLC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2007

Kayla wrote:
I'm looking to breed my dog Kayla. He's a CHAMPION golden-retriever. Are you interested?

To everyone else, I am a Junior fan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2007

Kayla wrote:
Simple...Yes, we acknowledge the fact that you are simple.
Sleep Inn and Suites and Waffle House lay you off this week?
Perry

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2007

yes, I heard he is still dating Kim

“How do you spell sketsofranya?”

SLC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2007

Perry wrote:
You're welcome to meet my dog too Perry. He's bi but what are ya gonna do? He is a dog.
jsfriend

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2007

This is what I have heard and what I have seen.
From what I gather jr isn't dating anyone. Yes, there is a few girls that are just his friends that are around him sometimes but there is nothing there for him but a friendship. The girls may be competing for something more but he only sees them as a friend nothing more.

There is a girl that caught his eye sometime ago that he really likes and wants to atleast try and get to know. But she turn him down then and have avoided him sence then. He saw her once a couple of months ago at a race and she caught him by suprise and he really didn't pay much attention to her and from what I hear he still likes her and wants to talk to her. I also hear that she is a brunette and her name starts with a S or a K but I do know it's not Kim. I can't remember what her name was.

I do remember someone saying that some of his friends are real good friends with her friends and thats how he saw her the first time. But he really likes her and would like to get to know her. But is afraid people will really bash her for sure then. What ever thats suppost to mean.

Don't hold me to the truth of all of this. As I said this is what I heard from the guys I drink with and play poker with. It may be a bunch of Sh**. If you know what I mean.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2007

Kev the JackAzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking to breed my dog Kayla. He's a CHAMPION golden-retriever. Are you interested?
To everyone else, I am a Junior fan.
That was funny...Did she take you up on it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2007

Perry wrote:
The only offer she or you are gonna get is from Kev's dog "Lucky", take it quick before he changes his mind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2007

jsfriend wrote:
From what I gather jr isn't dating anyone. Yes, there is a few girls that are just his friends that are around him sometimes but there is nothing there for him but a friendship. The girls may be competing for something more but he only sees them as a friend nothing more.
There is a girl that caught his eye sometime ago that he really likes and wants to atleast try and get to know. But she turn him down then and have avoided him sence then. He saw her once a couple of months ago at a race and she caught him by suprise and he really didn't pay much attention to her and from what I hear he still likes her and wants to talk to her. I also hear that she is a brunette and her name starts with a S or a K but I do know it's not Kim. I can't remember what her name was.
I do remember someone saying that some of his friends are real good friends with her friends and thats how he saw her the first time. But he really likes her and would like to get to know her. But is afraid people will really bash her for sure then. What ever thats suppost to mean.
Don't hold me to the truth of all of this. As I said this is what I heard from the guys I drink with and play poker with. It may be a bunch of Sh**. If you know what I mean.
Oh trust me, we know it isn't Kim. But funny those intitials came to your mind. lol. One of my friends will find that interesting. Ignore this whole "kim" fantasy. This lady is not well and lives in a fantasy world. Thank you, for clarifying that it is not kim.
justleaveitalone

Lake Jackson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2007

jsfriend wrote:
well, if your story is true and jr is afraid people will bash her, then there must be a reason for that. if she is a nice girl, noone but the crazies will bash her. on the other hand, if she is just another one of the party girls that gets passed around, then, yeah. she will probably be bashed. but if he had ba**s, he would stand up for her, if he truely comes to care about her, and tell everyone to back off. jmo, of course.

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2007

Kev the JackAzz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome to meet my dog too Perry. He's bi but what are ya gonna do? He is a dog.
This is just...umm..umm. too damn FUNNY! Kev, you are a 10 mile stretch of fun!..LMAO, FUNNY ,FUNNY..TOO FUNNY,LOL
Jrfan88

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2007

justleaveitalone wrote:
<quoted text>
well, if your story is true and jr is afraid people will bash her, then there must be a reason for that. if she is a nice girl, noone but the crazies will bash her. on the other hand, if she is just another one of the party girls that gets passed around, then, yeah. she will probably be bashed. but if he had ba**s, he would stand up for her, if he truely comes to care about her, and tell everyone to back off. jmo, of course.
Funny thing is, when one of his women gets trashed it is because they brought it on themself.

Kortnie - was recognized by fans for her appearance on some show about dating a race car driver. Photos appeared of her all decked out in Gordon gear chasing Gordon and the host of the show. This is why she got trashed.

Liz - the myspace conspiracy, the toilet photos. This is why she was trashed.

I have never read or seen any bashing with regards to other girlfriends like Marissa Miller.

When he finds a decent woman she won't be trashed and like you said, it will only be by the "crazies".

Heck we already have crazies coming on here claiming they know his latest (of whom we have not seen for sure) and they have already fed a seed of "trash talk" with regards to how she apparently treats her ex. Sad thing is, if he does show a girl soon, someone will assume it's her and start rumors and we all know someone will show up on here claiming they know her, her mother, her mothers hairdresser, vet, doctor etc...

It is a very small percentage of fans on here and most of us don't care if he dates as long as the boy wins races.
FriEd

Auburn, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2007

Jrfan88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is, when one of his women gets trashed it is because they brought it on themself.
Kortnie - was recognized by fans for her appearance on some show about dating a race car driver. Photos appeared of her all decked out in Gordon gear chasing Gordon and the host of the show. This is why she got trashed.
Liz - the myspace conspiracy, the toilet photos. This is why she was trashed. TAADAAA!! Now that's a good read!!
I have never read or seen any bashing with regards to other girlfriends like Marissa Miller.
When he finds a decent woman she won't be trashed and like you said, it will only be by the "crazies".
Heck we already have crazies coming on here claiming they know his latest (of whom we have not seen for sure) and they have already fed a seed of "trash talk" with regards to how she apparently treats her ex. Sad thing is, if he does show a girl soon, someone will assume it's her and start rumors and we all know someone will show up on here claiming they know her, her mother, her mothers hairdresser, vet, doctor etc...
It is a very small percentage of fans on here and most of us don't care if he dates as long as the boy wins races.
Tadaaa!! Now thats a good read!! Thanks
Whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2007

Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>This is just...umm..umm. too damn FUNNY! Kev, you are a 10 mile stretch of fun!..LMAO, FUNNY ,FUNNY..TOO FUNNY,LOL
Kev, your hilarious, but curious, did she call you and take you up on it?

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2007

Jrfan88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liz - the myspace conspiracy, the toilet photos. This is why she was trashed.
Great post!!
Whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2007

Kayla wrote:
Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. still dating the blonde Kim ?
Come on Kayla, Kev's dog doesnt have all day!

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2007

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Kev, your hilarious, but curious, did she call you and take you up on it?
Ruff Ruff! wrong person!!DUH
Whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2007

Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>Ruff Ruff! wrong person!!DUH
JRW how are you today? Im having fun messing with Kim. She has lost her flippin' mind.
Talk to you later on DJFO, ok?

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2007

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
JRW how are you today? Im having fun messing with Kim. She has lost her flippin' mind.
Talk to you later on DJFO, ok?
LOl..Ok got ya! Have fun @ it!! Have a great day!

Ps..How do you lose what ya never had? i don't think she ever had a mind!!lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Mon Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug 21 Uncle John Duckett 83
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Aug 3 Yes 198
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul '14 ug2bn2win 84
Just let Dale come on my face Jun '14 Jr Boyfriend 1
good luck Jun '14 dale jr 1
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun '14 Hey Its Emma 10,739

Search the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••