Dale Earnhardt Jr. gets emotional about his father

Sep 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KARE-TV Minneapolis

Though discussing himself and the relationship to his late father is "very uncomfortable," Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2012
lizzie

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Sad but beautiful!
Jr Fan

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

I agree.
izzie

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they should let him win another race or even the Championship just once.
Maybe you should go fly a kite! Just saying!
Jr Fan

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Maybe they should let you have the win just once & a Championship ! You sound like a real Champ.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they should let him win another race or even the Championship just once.
Maybe even roll out the #3 Good Wrench, that would make Jr and Jr Nation feel good, and send diecast sales to an all time high.
Jr Fan

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Not, Dale Jr. is in his 88 where he belongs. The #3 has nothing to do with Jr.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Jr Fan wrote:
You call yourself a Dale Jr fan? You better buy one of these!

http://diecastdepotshop.stores.yahoo.net/aord...
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You call yourself a Dale Jr fan? You better buy one of these!
http://diecastdepotshop.stores.yahoo.net/aord...
I did not buy mine it came to me free with a t-shirt.I guess I am a real true fan.....
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Snow wrote:
<quoted text> I did not buy mine it came to me free with a t-shirt.I guess I am a real true fan.....
Snow, you're hiding something from us again.
Jr Fan

Glen Burnie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

You need to buy a clue. Because you sure are clueless when it come's to the #3 & Jr.
Richard Childress, OWNS that #3 as long as he pays to keep it , otherwise NASCAR owns the number.
I know plenty about NASCAR ,the driver's.
Thank you very much.
Lady88

Pasadena, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Jr Fan wrote:
You need to buy a clue. Because you sure are clueless when it come's to the #3 & Jr.
Richard Childress, OWNS that #3 as long as he pays to keep it , otherwise NASCAR owns the number.
I know plenty about NASCAR ,the driver's.
Thank you very much.
What bothers me is ...People make so many comments about chit they really do NOT have a clue about. My suggestion is, before making a comment that makes you look CLUELESS take time to read up about the person you are talking about and get your FACTS str8.:-) We can tell who are real fans and actually know the sport, right?!!:-)
Inconvient Truth

Safford, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Judged:

Jr Fan wrote:
No, he is at home where he belongs.
CNDBILLFAN

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

I'm sure that it must be uncomfortable for little Dale to talk about big Dale at this time. But just remember little Dale, big Dale did what he thought was best for you. Yes, you are correct, Reform School. Just for kid!!!
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

CNDBILLFAN wrote:
I'm sure that it must be uncomfortable for little Dale to talk about big Dale at this time. But just remember little Dale, big Dale did what he thought was best for you. Yes, you are correct, Reform School. Just for kid!!!
DID YOU SEE ALL THE GOOD THINGS DALE HAS DONE FOR THE SCHOOL??His dad had help getting him out of the house the one responsible was Teresa. Kelly went to the school also said the bad ass stepmom did it.
CNDBILLFAN

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

I did not know that Kelly was shipped off to reform school as well. Sounds as if ole Dale had some kind of control of his kids. Wow, what a great guy.
hatchet

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Lady88 wrote:
<quoted text>
What bothers me is ...People make so many comments about chit they really do NOT have a clue about. My suggestion is, before making a comment that makes you look CLUELESS take time to read up about the person you are talking about and get your FACTS str8.:-) We can tell who are real fans and actually know the sport, right?!!:-)
And since you have spoken, it's evident that you don't know either, or a damn thing about the subject.
hatchet

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

CNDBILLFAN wrote:
I did not know that Kelly was shipped off to reform school as well. Sounds as if ole Dale had some kind of control of his kids. Wow, what a great guy.
Better in military or reform school than have to be a REAL parent and handle it yourself. The career was more important than being a father, now that is sad. Joonyer wont ever have his own family because he doesn't know where to start, all he knows is money....sad again. The epitome of "loser", personally and professionally.
CNDBILLFAN

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Better in military or reform school than have to be a REAL parent and handle it yourself. The career was more important than being a father, now that is sad. Joonyer wont ever have his own family because he doesn't know where to start, all he knows is money....sad again. The epitome of "loser", personally and professionally.
Well said, and good luck to your Tigers!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Search the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Thu Wang 68
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul 10 ug2bn2win 84
Just let Dale come on my face Jun 30 Jr Boyfriend 1
good luck Jun '14 dale jr 1
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun '14 Hey Its Emma 10,739
for sale, #2271 of #4000 dale earnhardt sr. sna... (Nov '06) May '14 Roger Clark 10
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) May '14 They all worry about it 221
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••