Who is more overrated, Dale Earnhardt Jr. or Danica Patrick?

Feb 18, 2009 Full story: forums.motortrend.com 305

Who is more overrated, Dale Earnhardt Jr. or Danica Patrick? Who is the more overrated driver, Dale Jr.

Full Story

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#291 Mar 1, 2009
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
You my dear needs a mental ward? You my dear need to go back and finish your special ed.
Th, th, th, th, th, th, the "stuttering idiot" is in dire need of of a speech therapist. As do most of the JR88SUX Retard Nation.
Where are posters, supposed to get after posting a post?
I usually do have a good day, but thanks anyway.
You need to unplug your cobweb ears...
hu hu hu hu hu..

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#292 Mar 2, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text> I know that but she hit a crew member that was working in the pits.
She hit another teams crew member who was cutting thru her pit and not watching where he was going.

“New Season,,New champ????”

Since: Apr 08

Seattle, WA

#293 Mar 3, 2009
MIndys Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me do some math for you...
Junior 18 wins 329 races =.054 winning percentage
Danica 1 win 64 races =.015 winning percentage
Junior is 3 times more likely to win than Danica.
Important to note is there are 42 other cars to compete against during Junior's career and for most of Danica's career, the IRL would be blessed to have a field of 20 cars.
Junior- higher winning percentage against greater odds. Numbers don't lie.
Indycar had 24 drivers last year. I know this because I fawn over Danica whenever she comes on.

I know she's not a good driver I just like her figure.

Seattle, WA

#294 Mar 3, 2009
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
She hit another teams crew member who was cutting thru her pit and not watching where he was going.
No one said anything about it either but the canadian driver got his license pulled. I still want to see her in playboy.

Seattle, WA

#295 Mar 3, 2009
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
You my dear needs a mental ward? You my dear need to go back and finish your special ed.
Th, th, th, th, th, th, the "stuttering idiot" is in dire need of of a speech therapist. As do most of the JR88SUX Retard Nation.
Where are posters, supposed to get after posting a post?
I usually do have a good day, but thanks anyway.
How many places will you say the same thing returd.

“SEMPER FIDELIS”

Since: Jun 08

Sallisaw OK

#298 Mar 10, 2009
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're grasping for straws with this comment.
WOW jim You certainly have something stupid to say about that.. Hmmmm Why would I be graspin fer straws cause it was someone elses fan that threw beer cans and they werent even Jr fans. Get a life.

“SEMPER FIDELIS”

Sallisaw OK

#299 Mar 10, 2009
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
He wears them because he gets PAID to wear them. I bet his regular choice of jeans is Jordache. I bet he drinks Bud Light too.
And you know this How? He's always worn Wranglers. Almost all Southerners wear them. I doubt he likes Jrodache but I don't know that for sure and as for beer. Bud sux anyway. So what if he likes that. Maybe he was drinkin it before hand. WHo the fuck knows. If he wants to then let him. You ain't his daddy/mommy and I ain't his daddy so let it be.
Jim

Beans Purchase, NH

#300 Mar 10, 2009
Jr Rocks wrote:
<quoted text> WOW jim You certainly have something stupid to say about that.. Hmmmm Why would I be graspin fer straws cause it was someone elses fan that threw beer cans and they werent even Jr fans. Get a life.
Still grasping I see.

You bore me....YAWN.

“NEXT!!”

Land of Enchantment

#301 Mar 10, 2009
Oh you can tell by the way he walks and talks he likes Jordache and he probably prefers wine coolers over a Bud.
Man love crush

Bronx, NY

#302 Mar 10, 2009
Kornback Rattler wrote:
Oh you can tell by the way he walks and talks he likes Jordache and he probably prefers wine coolers over a Bud.
He wears wranglers and drink bud but you don't.
Floyd from Chicago

Bossier City, LA

#304 Mar 18, 2009
Barack Obama!!!!!!
Ron Greschner

United States

#305 Mar 23, 2009
They both are way overrated!!!! But of the 2, Dale Jr has absurd expectations placed on him by his (Fathers) fans. Dale has had nothing but the finest cars and he has won a bunch but his mind and average ability have kept him from fulfilling his fans dreams.
Danica Patrick drives for an average IRL team and the expectations of her are absurd. She is just a great looking girl in a race car.......not that it will ever win her a race.
Dale Jr has better equipment by far.
lulu

United States

#306 Mar 23, 2009
The self proclaimed experts are the most pathetic get a fuuuuuouckin life.
Jethro

Solon, OH

#307 Mar 24, 2009
Bristol. E.Jr. finishes 14th. Nuff said.
Brittany

Gastonia, NC

#308 Mar 24, 2009
TJ MAJORS is more overrated, TJ MAJORS, I like TJ Majors !
joey

Kenosha, WI

#309 Apr 6, 2009
try winning a race..stick to center folds..your better at it...

Since: Dec 08

London, Canada

#310 Apr 26, 2009
Awesome race Danica.
Bucky

Beloit, WI

#311 May 1, 2009
BOTH Earnharts are/were overrated. Danica is the real article.
mercy

AOL

#312 May 3, 2009
cindy wrote:
Why because we pull for winners and not a never was rideing on my daddys name driver? GO KYLE.
Yes go Kyle Petty. Please tell me that if a driver drives a car, their dad raced, they are riding off Dad's name? Now you want me to name all the drivers to this opinion of yours that apply. Things are not as easy as it seems for them.
95 Thunderbird

Hamilton, Canada

#314 May 3, 2009
Dale Jr. is very overrated much like his dad was. The only difference was Sr. raced the best cars for the best team with competition which wasn't nearly as tough as Jr.'s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nascar is fixed...here's the prooof!!!! (Feb '11) Sep '14 JrNationMakesMeLaugh 32
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Sep '14 hatchet 10,740
Amy R / Adultress (Jan '09) Sep '14 Disgusted 2,919
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Aug '14 Yes 198
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul '14 ug2bn2win 84
More from around the web