Who is more overrated, Dale Earnhardt Jr. or Danica Patrick?

Feb 18, 2009 Full story: forums.motortrend.com 305

Who is more overrated, Dale Earnhardt Jr. or Danica Patrick? Who is the more overrated driver, Dale Jr.

Full Story

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#228 Feb 27, 2009
Time to kill the purple snake again! lmao Yeah, Jr is like Kyle Petty alright, That's why Kyle hasn't won a race in 13 years, while Jr ended his winless streak last year, lmao. Nice comparison there, bozo.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#229 Feb 27, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Jr is not a field filler. If Rick Hendrick didn't think Jr had talent, he wouldn't have hired him in the first place. Now Danica is a field filler.
His name brings recognition and sponsorship dollars. That is why he was hired.
The same goes for Danica. Danica has performed better though. And she has a nice behind.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#230 Feb 27, 2009
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
The same goes for Danica. Danica has performed better though. And she has a nice behind.
She just runs over everyone in the pit area. My
friend was hauling her around in Fla. yesterday.
He can't stand her but works for AGR and that is part of the job.

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#231 Feb 27, 2009
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Danica has one win to Jr's 18. How is that performing better? and yes, Jr does help Pad Rick's wallet.

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#232 Feb 27, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Danica has one win to Jr's 18. How is that performing better? and yes, Jr does help Pad Rick's wallet.
Ain't nothing wrong with padding a wallet. He could do mine.

“NEXT!!”

Land of Enchantment

#233 Feb 27, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
They both had one win last year. Jr need 36 races to do it, Danica accomplished it in less.

I pity the JR88SUX Retard Nation, it must truly suck to keep thinking and wishing your "stuttering idiot" may get to be better than mediocre on day.

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#234 Feb 27, 2009
AJlovesJR wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't nothing wrong with padding a wallet. He could do mine.
Not at all. Heck, the guy could find a cure for cancer, and haters will still find something to discredit him for.

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#235 Feb 27, 2009
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
They both had one win last year. Jr need 36 races to do it, Danica accomplished it in less.
I pity the JR88SUX Retard Nation, it must truly suck to keep thinking and wishing your "stuttering idiot" may get to be better than mediocre on day.
It must suck to be a snake. Jr is not mediocre. Just because it took Jr 36 races to find a win doesn't mean a thing. Heck it took Kenseth just as long too. They all have winless streaks.

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#237 Feb 27, 2009
BOZO THE CLOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE THE BOZO, ASSCLOWN!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
you want war? YOU GOT IT! B!TCH!!
Frank I ain't got time for your stupid games.

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#238 Feb 27, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>
She just runs over everyone in the pit area. My
friend was hauling her around in Fla. yesterday.
He can't stand her but works for AGR and that is part of the job.
Do we have to revisit this?
The guy was walking thru her pit area while she was entering it. He was not supposed to be there.
You friend is jealous of her fame and skills I bet. Taxi drivers are always jealous taht way.

“New Season,,New champ????”

Since: Apr 08

Seattle, WA

#239 Feb 27, 2009
Did you see Danica in SI there is no over rating going on there. To bad she's married and I'm an old fart.

“SEMPER FIDELIS”

Sallisaw OK

#240 Feb 27, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why discredit Kenseth's 500 win? He won fair and square.
WHY You say? Because I can. Its my god given right to my own Opinion. He didn't win fair n Square. He won on a Technicality.

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#241 Feb 27, 2009
Jr Rocks wrote:
<quoted text> WHY You say? Because I can. Its my god given right to my own Opinion. He didn't win fair n Square. He won on a Technicality.
So? Many others have won a rain shortened race and I don't see you discrediting or spoiling their win. A Win is a win.

“SEMPER FIDELIS”

Sallisaw OK

#242 Feb 27, 2009
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>

You are a moron plain n simple.

Lets break this down Shot Gun style for ya so you can understand.

First off if Jr was a retard he wouldn't be aloud to drive nor pass the physical's needed to drive in the first place.

Second Umm if you think that its only "JR" fans throwing shit out on the track then you really are as stupid as you sound on here. Lets see the last people they kicked off the track for throwing beer cans didn't even like JR. Grow up. It's Rednecks doing this shit. Its stupid ass hillbillies/ City folk tryin to act like them and all the posers as well. Rednecks happen to have alot more respect for things then you think.

Third. Fuck yer an idiot to compare Open wheeled racin with Stock car. Two totally diff styles of racing. And Jr won 3 races total even though the first 2 don't count for points a win is a win.

“SEMPER FIDELIS”

Sallisaw OK

#243 Feb 27, 2009
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
He LOVES the attention...you know he does. If he didn't then why does he do those stupid Wrangler commercials?
OVERRATED!!!! Sorry, but it's true.
Why would he. Cause he wears them and gets paid to advertise. OVERRATED?????? Ummm I think not. Its called sponsorship.

“NEXT!!”

Land of Enchantment

#244 Feb 27, 2009
Jr Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron plain n simple.
Lets break this down Shot Gun style for ya so you can understand.
First off if Jr was a retard he wouldn't be aloud to drive nor pass the physical's needed to drive in the first place.
Second Umm if you think that its only "JR" fans throwing shit out on the track then you really are as stupid as you sound on here. Lets see the last people they kicked off the track for throwing beer cans didn't even like JR. Grow up. It's Rednecks doing this shit. Its stupid ass hillbillies/ City folk tryin to act like them and all the posers as well. Rednecks happen to have alot more respect for things then you think.
Third. Fuck yer an idiot to compare Open wheeled racin with Stock car. Two totally diff styles of racing. And Jr won 3 races total even though the first 2 don't count for points a win is a win.
Let me break it down for another member of the JR88SUX Retard Nation.

I never said the "stuttering idiot" was a RETARD only the JR88SUX Retard Nation, is Retarded (I'm beginning to wonder if you show up with a #8 or #88 T-shirt the track officials automatically put you in the handicap seats).

It's known fact only the JR88SUX Retard Nation are the dumb ass red necks that throw crap on the track after the "stuttering idiot" yet again loses (of course rednecks respect lynchings too).

F88k you must be president of the JR88SUX Retard Nation. This thread is ABOUT WHO IS OVERRATED, one races NASCAR and the other races open wheels.
Momma drop you on your red neck head boy?

A win is only a win during the season punk. No matter how much the JR88SUX Retard Nation wishes it weren't so.

Danaica won 1 in 17 races last year
"The Stuttering Idiot" won 1 in 36 races.

You want me to do the math for ya?

You guys get more and more RETARDED with every post.

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#245 Feb 27, 2009
You are a sadsack Kornback Sux
Jim

Beans Purchase, NH

#246 Feb 27, 2009
Jr Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see the last people they kicked off the track for throwing beer cans didn't even like JR.
Sounds like you're grasping for straws with this comment.
588RX in 09

United States

#247 Feb 27, 2009
Panica
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#248 Feb 28, 2009
Jr Rocks wrote:
<quoted text> WHY You say? Because I can. Its my god given right to my own Opinion. He didn't win fair n Square. He won on a Technicality.
He won on a technicality? yea, right, a technicality that has been in NASCAR for over 60 years. You speak with the vast wealth of knowledge associated with the TV NASCAR fan who has watched every pre race show, post race show and the daily updates, HOWEVER, has never taken the time or spent the money to attend a race.

I wonder how many of the little spoiled people who are bitching about how the race ended have ever been camped out at a race waiting for a rain shower to clear a track in order for the race to be started or resumed so as to be able to go to the point of being an official race.
These little TV fans are more concerned that they did not get the additional laps so that they could eat their last piece of pizza, drink their last bud and then plan on hitting the couch to celebrate the end of the race while they sleep.
I would bet none of them have ever had to make the decision as whether to stay the extra day, possibly have to call into work, OR, go home and honor the obligations of daily life and not be able to see the end of the race that you paid up to and over $100 to see.
TV racing is, to me, quite a bore and very hard to watch without changing channels and watching an Andy Griffith Rerun, however, being at the track, talking with other "Real Fans" hearing all of the sounds associated with racing and even smelling the oil when a car blows is part of the "Real" racing experience that the TV fans will never experience.
When I watch a race I want to see all of the cars, not just the leaders and Joonyer, no matter how far back he is running.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dale Jr. wins first twin qualifier Feb 19 WHOYAKIDDING 1
Amy R / Adultress (Jan '09) Dec '14 justleaveitalone 2,920
nascar is fixed...here's the prooof!!!! (Feb '11) Sep '14 JrNationMakesMeLaugh 32
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Sep '14 hatchet 10,740
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Aug '14 Yes 198
More from around the web