Danica Patrick reaches NASCAR deal

Dec 7, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: IndyStar.com

A person familiar with the plan says Danica Patrick has reached a deal to enter NASCAR with JR Motorsports.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of66
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
overr88ted

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Judged:

here we go the excuss nation hated her i bet more than 95% will love her now, but then prob hate her when she takes his job at hendrick
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

overr88ted wrote:
here we go the excuss nation hated her i bet more than 95% will love her now, but then prob hate her when she takes his job at hendrick
Ya I can see the Tony Stewart fans lining up since he's funding it now. Good one.
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Judged:

I am so pissed that she will be in NASCAR. I hope she never gets into cup. Don't like her at all. And I only see pics with her with her face all scrunched up, smile once in a while.

“Stewart-Haas Racing”

Since: Jun 09

Las Vegas,NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Well at least she's doing it the right way taking it easy and slowly moving up. If she can't cut it she wont move up.
Mick B

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Judged:

Maybe Jr could smooze with Danica and possibly they could become a two some coo some. He needs somebody just like her, She could give him all the competetion at the track he can handle, and keep him busy with his gentlemens ways away from the track. Some one he could bring to the track and functions other than the low lifes he hangs around with now.
Darcie

Mukwonago, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Uh, Danica is married and lives in Phoenix
Interesting

Tyrone, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Darcie wrote:
Uh, Danica is married and lives in Phoenix
I believe she has been married like 6 or 7 years.
rutromojosmokes

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Judged:

Tony Stewart has nothing to do with this.
ZacH

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Give me a D
Nannny

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Boo Danica Boo
Interesting

Tyrone, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

I agree I can't stand her she's made her name by taking her clothes off and letting anyone take her picture and print it. And her personality is ego, ego, me, me and ignorant look at some of the stunts she pulled on the other drivers in IRL when she doesn't get her own way or something happens. They baby her in IRL and let her get away with it because they think they need her for the sport. Can she drive a race car maybe, maybe not but to me she's lost all credibility as a driver when she is known more for her state of undress than her driving. And she's one more distraction Jr doesn't need. I also think it's unfair to all those drivers who have paid their dues working their way up through the various series's and have proven they can drive and she walks in and takes a ride that they earned.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

Well at least part of the time jr will be seen with a female in the garage area.....lmao

I wonder if this is a move by HMS to slowly move Danica in and jr out, since HMS is part owner of jr motorsports. I could see jr's sister selling him out to benefit herself, cause that is the Earnhardt way, just look at some of the moves old sr. did, and besides, jr is too stupid to see it coming anyway.
Interesting

Tyrone, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

3TOES wrote:
Well at least part of the time jr will be seen with a female in the garage area.....lmao
I wonder if this is a move by HMS to slowly move Danica in and jr out, since HMS is part owner of jr motorsports. I could see jr's sister selling him out to benefit herself, cause that is the Earnhardt way, just look at some of the moves old sr. did, and besides, jr is too stupid to see it coming anyway.
Well that's true one difference would be that she seems to always have her husband with her at the track. Jr. is under contract through the end of the 2012 season at HMS but as we know contracts are made to be broken LOL. I would sooner think that if HMS is looking to put her in a cup car Mark Martin is under contract through the end of the 2011 season the same time that Danica's contract ends with JRM convenient but even though Mark says this is his last contract we've heard that before although he'd be what 53 or 54 so he might hang it up this time. Who knows. Kelley does seem to be over ambitious doesn't she and she seems to lead Jr around on a leash so who knows. I would hope she wouldn't do that.
Darcie

Mukwonago, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Before anyone shoves Jr out the door, the Princess will have to prove she can handle Nascar. All seem to point that she won't be able to handle the heavy car with no computer telemetry to help dial in the car, and she has always said she doesn't like Nascar's heavy schedule. Right now, she's in a 1600lb car, with ONLY 20 other drivers, in 16 races. She doesn't have to know jack shyt about her race car because the computer tells the team everything. She's going to have to compete with 42 other cars in a sport that hasn't been welcoming to women. She will not be able to have her PMS hissy fits with these guys because that won't fly in Nascar. While the pre-pubscent males will be drooling over her while thinking they would have a shot with her (like that's going to happen), the real race fans wil know that what she offers is nothing more than a brand with questionable talent. She's been nursed by the IRL in order to have their circus side show. She'd be taken more seriously if she'd stop the bikini show and the salacious Go Daddy commercials.
Interesting

Tyrone, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

Darcie wrote:
Before anyone shoves Jr out the door, the Princess will have to prove she can handle Nascar. All seem to point that she won't be able to handle the heavy car with no computer telemetry to help dial in the car, and she has always said she doesn't like Nascar's heavy schedule. Right now, she's in a 1600lb car, with ONLY 20 other drivers, in 16 races. She doesn't have to know jack shyt about her race car because the computer tells the team everything. She's going to have to compete with 42 other cars in a sport that hasn't been welcoming to women. She will not be able to have her PMS hissy fits with these guys because that won't fly in Nascar. While the pre-pubscent males will be drooling over her while thinking they would have a shot with her (like that's going to happen), the real race fans wil know that what she offers is nothing more than a brand with questionable talent. She's been nursed by the IRL in order to have their circus side show. She'd be taken more seriously if she'd stop the bikini show and the salacious Go Daddy commercials.
I agree but I think the NASCAR guys will put up with more from her than they should because they will have orders from above to do so I hope I'm wrong. Her and her husband seem really happily married he doesn't look like what you would think would be her type and he's quite a bit older than her but they seem to be good together so those guys might as well just keep drooling. It will be interesting to see how NASCAR handles her type of I'm barely dressed PR it was said they didn't like Carl Edwards posing with his shirt off for that fitness shoot so will she have to tone it down I doubt it. The NASCAR gods think she's come to save their sport it seems. I don't think she can cut it but she won't lose her ride like the guys do and that's not fair.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Darcie wrote:
Before anyone shoves Jr out the door, the Princess will have to prove she can handle Nascar.
She don't need to handre anyting except serr mole melchandice than Dare Jl. When that happen he out the dool. Hendlick (The Clook) needs one arso lan dlivel to covel up the cheating that goes on with his othel cals.
Bubba Jooonyer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

You say.....the real race fans wil know that what she offers is nothing more than a brand with questionable talent. She's been nursed by the IRL in order to have their circus side show. She'd be taken more seriously if she'd stop the bikini show and the salacious Go Daddy commercials.
This sounds REALLY familiar! You could replace hse with he, the name Danica with Joonyer and IRL with NASCAR and what you said would be right on the money. See below....
the real race fans wil know that what he offers is nothing more than a brand with questionable talent. He's been nursed by NASCAR in order to have their circus side show. He'd be taken more seriously if he'd stop trying to be a bar owner and rock star in the Go Daddy and wranlger commercials and music videos.
Joe

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

I can't wait to see her kick the shrub's a$$ on pit road.
nascar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Bubba Jooonyer wrote:
You say.....the real race fans wil know that what she offers is nothing more than a brand with questionable talent. She's been nursed by the IRL in order to have their circus side show. She'd be taken more seriously if she'd stop the bikini show and the salacious Go Daddy commercials.
This sounds REALLY familiar! You could replace hse with he, the name Danica with Joonyer and IRL with NASCAR and what you said would be right on the money. See below....
the real race fans wil know that what he offers is nothing more than a brand with questionable talent. He's been nursed by NASCAR in order to have their circus side show. He'd be taken more seriously if he'd stop trying to be a bar owner and rock star in the Go Daddy and wranlger commercials and music videos.

so true
Dick W

Oconomowoc, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

Grrreat! The ugly troll made it to NASCAR. GoDaddy, quit trying to make me throw up....just because she is female and a racecar driver doesn't make her good or hot. I don't want to see her or any other subpar female trying to act sexy. Barf. Whomever thinks she's hot needs to get out more often.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of66
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Search the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) 13 hr Wang 64
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul 10 ug2bn2win 84
Just let Dale come on my face Jun 30 Jr Boyfriend 1
good luck Jun '14 dale jr 1
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun '14 Hey Its Emma 10,739
for sale, #2271 of #4000 dale earnhardt sr. sna... (Nov '06) May '14 Roger Clark 10
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) May '14 They all worry about it 221
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••