Support Gay Marriage Now!!!!

Posted in the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Forum

JrsBoyfriend

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Apr 21, 2012
I go to every race with Dale and you stupid rednecks support my boyfriend so much but not in the way that would mean the most to us. Our love cannot be expressed openly at the track because the hillbillies bible thumpers(who never go to church btw)think its wrong. So its OK for you to mount your cousin but I cant mount Dale? Its OK for half of your church to be molesting little boys but I a grown man cant release on Jr face? As we where laying in bed last night he told me he would never win again until we where able to openly express our love then he gave me the biggest wettest kiss ever!!! So if you idiots want a Jr victory ever again make sure you for gay marriage!
Love you all~Russell
redrum

Glens Falls, NY

#2 Apr 21, 2012
JrsBoyfriend wrote:
I go to every race with Dale and you stupid rednecks support my boyfriend so much but not in the way that would mean the most to us. Our love cannot be expressed openly at the track because the hillbillies bible thumpers(who never go to church btw)think its wrong. So its OK for you to mount your cousin but I cant mount Dale? Its OK for half of your church to be molesting little boys but I a grown man cant release on Jr face? As we where laying in bed last night he told me he would never win again until we where able to openly express our love then he gave me the biggest wettest kiss ever!!! So if you idiots want a Jr victory ever again make sure you for gay marriage!
Love you all~Russell
Are you for real? Sounds like you have a problem with your life, Maby Jr is gay but you have a real problem with life in general.
redrum

Glens Falls, NY

#3 Apr 21, 2012
I don't support gays in any way. Sorry the bible says NO!
95 Thunderbird

Ingersoll, Canada

#4 Apr 21, 2012
redrum wrote:
I don't support gays in any way. Sorry the bible says NO!
relax, bible boy. the guy is yanking you chain ( joking ) with you.

furthermore, if a gay male rescued my child from danger, i'd support him 100% and I don't have to worry about a queer stealing my wife away..........

Maybe Sr. was gay??? Him and Dick Childress hunting the BIGGGG Buck????

who knows???
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Apr 22, 2012
I could care less what gays do, kind of glad gooooooooniors boy toys are coming out of the closet and letting the world know he is what we suspect.
JrsBoyfriend

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Apr 22, 2012
Ok I see you hicks are not going to be very supportive but Im guessing you guys still like Jr if you are on a DEJ forum right? So do you guys want to know the real reason Dale has not won in years despite nascar giving him every advantage they can? Its because of nascar's bigoted stance on the trophy girls in victory lane. You know those "cute" girls that stand behind the driver as they get interviewed. Well they scare Dale.If nascar would put a hairless orphan filipino boy then he might try to win again. Well the race is soon and I have to do my "duty" to relax him. Dont be jealous girls!!

Support Jr Support Gay Rights~Russell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nascar is fixed...here's the prooof!!!! (Feb '11) Sep '14 JrNationMakesMeLaugh 32
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Sep '14 hatchet 10,740
Amy R / Adultress (Jan '09) Sep '14 Disgusted 2,919
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Aug '14 Yes 198
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Jul '14 ug2bn2win 84