Moderators
Budrow8

West Monroe, LA

#1 May 7, 2007
Does this site not have any moderators? some of the stuff on the Jr is gay forum is getting out of hand. Makes me not want to come here anymore. SICKENING!!!!
Sam

AOL

#2 May 7, 2007
Hey Budrow8 do you know where to find out who's going to be at the street festival in charlotte the weekend of the 600?
Sam

AOL

#4 May 7, 2007
Another One Lurking wrote:
Thank you! Two weeks can't wait to get out of town!
Sam

AOL

#6 May 7, 2007
Another One Lurking wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome! I'll be there too! I can't wait for that weekend. Have a great time.
Yea I want to check out Jr's new shop and go back to Richard Childress's winery, the place is great! Thank goodness my boss pay's for our tickets,leaves me more spending money. You have a good time too!
Sam

AOL

#8 May 7, 2007
My son and I were there last year and went to dei and rcr. no lines at rcr and only waited about 1/2 hour to get in dei. the winery and rcr are so far out that i think most people stay near the track. charlotte is so much better than daytona as far as getting around.

“"Hi!"”

Since: Jan 07

Kearns

#9 May 7, 2007
Budrow8 wrote:
Does this site not have any moderators? some of the stuff on the Jr is gay forum is getting out of hand. Makes me not want to come here anymore. SICKENING!!!!
You really shouldn't let that forum get to you. I mean just do what I do, don't go in it. Don't even feed into it. Make's it die a whole lot faster. As far as the moderator's go if there are any they sure don't pay close attention to this forum.*shrugs*
Sam

AOL

#11 May 8, 2007
Make sure you check ou the Bass Pro store by the track, its a really neat place, beats the ones in Florida. Last year they had Martin Truex there. Also the Harley dealer across the road is neat all sorts of pictures of drivers and the bikes are awsome! have a good day
Karebear2750

Westland, MI

#13 May 8, 2007
We have tickets for Charlotte race and this will be our first time there. Any advice on what to see or do?

I have to agree about the moderators. Some of the postings on here are going off the wall like with people doing background checks and checking the status of Juniors plane. Isn't there any privacy anymore? I know Junior is a sports figure, but gees, he does deserve a little privacy.
Unfreakinbelieve able

Edmonton, Canada

#14 May 8, 2007
A public forum is a place for freedom of speech. Topix cannot stop what people claim they have or have not done. If you don't like what some of the threads say, don't read them.

I highly doubt anyone did a background check on Jr. They would need some pretty personal information on him to do that. If they did, I agree, they are out of hand.
Sam

AOL

#15 May 8, 2007
There is the street festival which is pretty cool. Some of the drivers are there on Thursday and Friday, they have bands and the food is great, anything you want. Parking at the track is free so you can go the day before and check out all the vendors and they have alot more than just the Nascar trailers. Traffic into and out of the race is real good the cops have it down to a science. We stay with friends who live about 25 miles from the track and we were home in about 1 1/2 hours. Way better than Daytona! Have a great time!
Unfreakinbelieve able

Edmonton, Canada

#17 May 8, 2007
Another One Lurking, hope you have a great time in Charlotte.

Since: May 07

Westland, MI

#20 May 8, 2007
Sam wrote:
There is the street festival which is pretty cool. Some of the drivers are there on Thursday and Friday, they have bands and the food is great, anything you want. Parking at the track is free so you can go the day before and check out all the vendors and they have alot more than just the Nascar trailers. Traffic into and out of the race is real good the cops have it down to a science. We stay with friends who live about 25 miles from the track and we were home in about 1 1/2 hours. Way better than Daytona! Have a great time!
Sam, thanks for the information. My family can't wait to get there. Should be lots of fun.

Unfreakingbelievable, on one of the other sites, one of the posters said they did a background check on Liz which is just as bad as doing one on Junior. Frankly, it is a little scarey what people will do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... 6 hr I know dats right 17
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun '16 thinking 10,743
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Apr '16 He Does NOT Smoke 200
memorabilia (Feb '16) Feb '16 DAN I 1
News Starting a NASCAR team with Powerball winnings (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Carrie Underwood Sharing the Stage with Brad Pa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 4
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
More from around the web