Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Annie wrote:
Any rumors?
It has to be something that resonates with his fan base, so there won't be any words to read. Probably Piggly Wiggly, and they'll just have a picture of various high-fat, high-sodium snacks and drinks on the car.
JrHatersMakeMeLa ugh

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

They will get it figured out and announce it soon.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

I heard nambla will be giving him money.
EARNHARDTLOVER

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>It has to be something that resonates with his fan base, so there won't be any words to read. Probably Piggly Wiggly, and they'll just have a picture of various high-fat, high-sodium snacks and drinks on the car.
Go To He** LOSER !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 09

Avon, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

EARNHARDTLOVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Go To He** LOSER !!!!!!!!!!
Do you have issues with Piggly Wiggly, Sunshine?

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

News Flash...jr will be sponsored by "America's Biggest Loser"".....

“Just quit jr.”

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Just heard that jr is going to star in a movie..."The Good, the Bad & the Stupid"....
WHOYAKIDDING

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

3TOES wrote:
Just heard that jr is going to star in a movie..."The Good, the Bad & the Stupid"....
Since Jr. already has the "GOOD" role locked up, why don't use your natural talent and go for the "bad" or "stupid" roles. As thick as your brick is, you might get both parts.

“Just quit jr.”

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

A couple of years back, I was at the "Grove" for a Winged 410 Sprint Car Show and my son-in-law was pitted between Kasey Kahne and Dale Blaney(Dave Blaney' brother). We were just killin' time before the feature and talkin' racing, then the jr's name came up, so I ask Kasey, "what's with jr", and Kasey, being the class act that he is, just smiled, slightly lowered his head with a mild shake and offered no response. Everyone around sort of chuckled, and we went on to a more entertaining subject. Really, what can be said about jr, anyone who lives outside of a cave can see what the deal is with jr. I just wonder what the NASCAR drivers really say 'bout jr behind closed doors.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

goooooooooooooooonior, lost.....again.
WHOYAKIDDING

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

3TOES wrote:
A couple of years back, I was at the "Grove" for a Winged 410 Sprint Car Show and my son-in-law was pitted between Kasey Kahne and Dale Blaney(Dave Blaney' brother). We were just killin' time before the feature and talkin' racing, then the jr's name came up, so I ask Kasey, "what's with jr", and Kasey, being the class act that he is, just smiled, slightly lowered his head with a mild shake and offered no response. Everyone around sort of chuckled, and we went on to a more entertaining subject. Really, what can be said about jr, anyone who lives outside of a cave can see what the deal is with jr. I just wonder what the NASCAR drivers really say 'bout jr behind closed doors.
Hell, I can answer that question. They said "damn I wish I made as much money as he does and had as many fans that lovc me that much".

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

3TOES wrote:
He has better things said about him than Dave Blaney most
people think Blaney needs to either race or stay home.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

3TOES wrote:
They
chose Dave Blaney he fit all 3 + teach me how to drive for number4.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

3TOES wrote:
News Flash...jr will be sponsored by "America's Biggest Loser"".....
That should be on Blaneys car
he drags his tail up the back every week and never does nothing. Why in the world does he show up and embarrass himself??????????
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

snow wrote:
<quoted text>That should be on Blaneys car
he drags his tail up the back every week and never does nothing. Why in the world does he show up and embarrass himself??????????
Definition of embarrass-dale earnhardt gooooooooonior-cannot find winners circle
Angie b

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Dale junior doesn't care about racing anymore.you can tell he's just not there when he's racing.i always felt like jr made a big mistake by going with the hendrick's team.i don't think they care about jr at all. They've just got him there to control him.he's a big money maker,who wouldn't want him.hendrick's has him corralled and keep giving him junk to drive.they wanted him to be with them, so he couldn't do anything.cause, who's got the most fans?who draws in the best crowds?who makes the most money?
Dale jr. Does.
Hendrick's is pretty smart to have figured out a way to keep jr. In line.
Come on,junior.get smart.get away from that team as quick as you can.you won't ever be anything on that team.what have they given you so far? Absolutely nothing.the only stars on hendrick's team are jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon.
I miss you racing.i miss your passion for this sport.i would like to see you happier. You just don't seem like you care anymore.
Come on junior,get some of that zest back!

“Just quit jr.”

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

snow wrote:
<quoted text>That should be on Blaneys car
At least the Blaneys have won in the past. are winning today and will win tomorrow without the help of NASCAR, NASCAR is just a venue to make money. Do you really think that the majority of drivers in NASCAR actually enjoy racing this series, I think not. Most, not jr., will do what they enjoy, and that is racing other than NASCAR. On the other hand, jr can't do anything other than NASCAR....prove me wrong, dear!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the Blaneys have won in the past. are winning today and will win tomorrow without the help of NASCAR, NASCAR is just a venue to make money. Do you really think that the majority of drivers in NASCAR actually enjoy racing this series, I think not. Most, not jr., will do what they enjoy, and that is racing other than NASCAR. On the other hand, jr can't do anything other than NASCAR....prove me wrong, dear!!!
jUST QUIT BLANEY Leave the racing to your son.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

snow wrote:
<quoted text>jUST QUIT Goooooooooooooior Leave the racing to the pros.
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of79
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Search the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dale jr comes out of the closet and admits love... (Oct '06) Thu ug2bn2win 84
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Jul 8 ramfan9 59
Just let Dale come on my face Jun 30 Jr Boyfriend 1
good luck Jun 15 dale jr 1
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun '14 Hey Its Emma 10,739
for sale, #2271 of #4000 dale earnhardt sr. sna... (Nov '06) May '14 Roger Clark 10
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) May '14 They all worry about it 221
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••