Visions of Dale is an OUTRAGE
refuse to loose

Suffern, NY

#23 Dec 31, 2006
nevada wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah!! You gatta be right. Jr. stayed up one night and thought all that shit up. He needed something for jerks like you to do when you are not playing with yourselves. Are you that bored? Get a life!!!
Once again pretty ignorant comment you don't know me. I'm not bored but very busy, don't need a life I have a great one, and I don't need to play with myself for my wife and I are happy with our marriage. Once again I have to give it to you great post! If you don't agree with someone's opinion just throw a bunch of foul insults their way.
nevada

Decatur, IL

#24 Dec 31, 2006
refuse to loose wrote:
<quoted text>Once again pretty ignorant comment you don't know me. I'm not bored but very busy, don't need a life I have a great one, and I don't need to play with myself for my wife and I are happy with our marriage. Once again I have to give it to you great post! If you don't agree with someone's opinion just throw a bunch of foul insults their way.
That is exactly right! If the Jr. haters can throw out their insults then I can retaliate if I want to. These type of statements are all over this site and if it hurts your feelings dont read them. FYI I am not the only one and I am quite frankly tired of you following me around. If you see I made a post then why dont you wait until someone else responds and you can skip right over it. Hell I do it to you all the time. you called me Gay, whats up with that? You dont know me and I dont want to know you so PISS OFF.....
Critter Love America

Ann Arbor, MI

#26 Jan 7, 2007
HEY NEVADA YOU ARE A LOSER--- just enjoy VISIONS OF DALE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!! YOU BUM!! HAHA
Snarky the Hero

Ann Arbor, MI

#27 Jan 27, 2007
wow
visions of dale is beyond explanation

http://visionsofdale.blogspot.com/
Hozer

Inkster, MI

#28 Jan 30, 2007
Let me tell you all right now-- VISIONS OF DALE IS BEYOND HYSTERICAL

SNARKY THANK YOU FOR REFERRING TO ME

this website made me laugh so hard i bled out of 4 different orifices.... no joke!

css

Since: Jan 07

Colorado Springs, CO

#30 Jan 31, 2007
Not sure. I think Visons of Dale has been up for awhile....its hysterical.
Chilean Sea Bass

Redford, MI

#31 Feb 1, 2007
WOW- great site ! i knew nascar drivers were nuts - but dale is -- well the site speaks for itself
Chilean Sea Bass

Ann Arbor, MI

#32 Feb 3, 2007
What the f does Dale Junior have to do with Vikings and bees swarming people? I am not sure I see the connection- but now I am starting to understand how loco you have to be to get into NASCAR-- PSYCHO DALE- how the hell did you come up with that? Ruining a group of mentally challenged kids graduation is one thing- but then to release bees?? WHY ? WHY!?
BBQ IS MY LIFE

Ann Arbor, MI

#33 Feb 3, 2007
if dale is behind this- he has my vote for president
BBQ IS MY LIFE

Ann Arbor, MI

#34 Feb 6, 2007

by the way BBQ is my life and dale knows it
he ate one of my brats in the summer of 03

go dale and great site!
BBQ IS MY LIFE

Ann Arbor, MI

#37 Feb 6, 2007
dude, BBQ is my LIFE
i would not lie about my brats
and i think the site has a positive message
maybe if you release the anger and enjoy Visions of Dale i would send you one of my famous brats

hey man we are fans of dale jr. so why fight?
Reg Strikes Back

Inkster, MI

#38 Feb 7, 2007
I for one think Visions of Dale is HYSTERICAL
and am glad Dale Junior has a sense of humor

remember he did have a cameo in talledega nights so its not like this is his first time he has dabbled in comedy

go dale jr. and continue with your Visions!!
Big Tug

Inkster, MI

#39 Feb 8, 2007
agreed
hysterical
Jeff George

Ann Arbor, MI

#40 Feb 12, 2007
im more confused than a rodeo clown

is visions of dale - jarretts site or earnhardts?!

somebody clear this up!
Scoot McGoot

Anaheim, CA

#41 Feb 13, 2007
Nevada...Visions of Dale is hysterical. He's not talking about Earnhardt you Hill Billy ? Keep up the good work Dale
Jeff George

Ann Arbor, MI

#42 Feb 14, 2007
Screw Nevada- he probably got his lil d stuck in one of them slot machines

VISIONS OF DALE RULES!
Big Tug

Inkster, MI

#43 Feb 18, 2007
Go Dale Junior
Big Tug

Redford, MI

#44 Feb 20, 2007
dale rules! and visions of dale is a great tribute to junior
Jeff George

Ann Arbor, MI

#45 Feb 21, 2007
dale rules
dale rules

Crocodile Doctor

Muskegon, MI

#46 Mar 6, 2007
VERY VERY glad the site is back up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR announces another format change Feb '17 OnePharts 2
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. returns to TV booth for Clas... Feb '17 BoothPhartas 4
News In defense of Heather Bresch Oct '16 Ray 1
News Earnhardt to miss 2+ more races because of conc... (Aug '16) Sep '16 Community Disorga... 27
Dale Jr Fans Only (Aug '07) Jun '16 thinking 10,743
Does Dale Jr smoke? (Nov '07) Apr '16 He Does NOT Smoke 200
memorabilia (Feb '16) Feb '16 DAN I 1
More from around the web