Danica to Replace Junior at HMS????

Jun 28, 2009 Full story: www.cbssports.com 13

Danica to Replace Junior at HMS???? - Danica to Replace Junior at HMS???? That's right another Danica Rumor and this time she is going to replace Dale Junior, with Dale Junior moving to JR Motorsports.

Full Story

Since: Jun 09

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2009
We can always hope!?!
WWE NASCAR

Florham Park, NJ

#4 Jun 29, 2009
Rick Hendrick should get Danica and keep Jr. Their fans will be throwing money at HMS and they use it to finance their real contenders.
88 Mediocre at Best

Poolesville, MD

#5 Jun 29, 2009
Just replacing one no talent diva with another. At least Danica seems like she has a pair, unlike the girl she'll be replacing....
Joe

Gloucester, VA

#6 Jun 29, 2009
88 Mediocre at Best wrote:
Just replacing one no talent diva with another. At least Danica seems like she has a pair, unlike the girl she'll be replacing....
You should lay off the drugs!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Jun 29, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
Rick Hendrick should get Danica and keep Jr. Their fans will be throwing money at HMS and they use it to finance their real contenders.
Rick Hendrick has already stated he is not interested in Danica. She is just trying to up her ante in IRl. Doubt if she will go anyplace else.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Jun 29, 2009
88 Mediocre at Best wrote:
Yes she has temper and a heavy foot in the pit area if you call them 2 a pair..She hit's more people in the pits than she does on the track....
Say What

Dryden, Canada

#9 Jun 29, 2009
Well this would make sense as Rick was in a no win situation with Jr.
Should jr actually perform and win, all the credit would be Jrs but as we see Jr continue in his sub-par performance all the blame goes to Rick and HMS( and tony jr and everyone else but jr).
This way Jr could go off to his own demise at JR Motorsports ala Mikey Waltrip.
Works for me!
Another first for Jr, First cup competitor(and i use the term loosely) replaced by a girl!
TSTEWFAN

Syracuse, NY

#10 Jun 29, 2009
Say What wrote:
Another first for Jr, First cup competitor(and i use the term loosely) replaced by a girl!
Too Funny!!!
Ken for deep south

Cool, CA

#11 Jun 29, 2009
Hay guys and gals. Rather than busting Jrs set all of the time how about we look at the long haul over the past 5 or 6 years. Most of the teams out there would love to of had his record. Maybe he will never have the career his dad had. Maybe he will be an A-, player and that is that. Whatever winds up happening he is one hell of a man in how he conducts his life and treats his fans. And just maybe he is finally in that place where all that has happened to him in the past 10 years has come to the for ground and he is working through it. He has never blamed anyone for his plight.
I think Jr is charging on as best as can be expected.

“points on the line”

Since: Jun 08

Where's the ball???

#12 Jun 29, 2009
She is probably the only other driver out there that would generate the revenue that Jr. does. I do not want her to leave the IRL. I think it would hurt the series.

We will see what happens, should be interesting.
Chuckles

Cedar Bluff, VA

#13 Jun 29, 2009
Just when you think things are bad enough over at the 88, now this.
J-Rod

United States

#14 Jun 29, 2009
haha, yeah right

“Smoke 14”

Since: Jun 09

Cleveland, OH

#15 Jun 30, 2009
With both of them it's about sponsorship I can see it happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colin Braun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Nationwide Series Struggling to Fill Fie... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Hilton Head 23
Roush Fenway Racing Celebrates the Ford Mustang... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Joe Dugan 1
Dale Jarrett relishes joining father Ned in NAS... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jusy_Sayn 1
NASCAR: Five 2014 Sprint Cup Series Predictions (Jan '14) Jan '14 chuck 3
Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
NASCAR confiscates illegal parts from 16 teams,... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Kelly 5
Elton Sawyer and Patty Moise were NASCAR'S firs... (Jul '13) Jul '13 dick 1
More from around the web