Hamlin rolls to Martinsville win

Mar 30, 2010 Full story: TulsaWorld.com - Sports

Denny Hamlin and crew chief Mike Ford were in a tough spot, leading a race with a dominant car and eight laps to go when a caution forced a decision.

Full Story

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Mar 30, 2010
Anybody but Jimmy "Twerp" Johnson

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#2 Mar 30, 2010
They can call it a controversial finish but Kyle got turned, and would probably have sat there until the caution flew. The rest gets chalked up to hard racing. Great finish, Good win. Congrats to Hamilton - the strongest car and best driving got the win.

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Mar 30, 2010
that a girl hamlin
2FST488

Winchester, VA

#5 Mar 30, 2010
alpinedigital wrote:
They can call it a controversial finish but Kyle got turned, and would probably have sat there until the caution flew. The rest gets chalked up to hard racing. Great finish, Good win. Congrats to Hamilton - the strongest car and best driving got the win.
Yeah, hats off to Hamilton in the win. He and JJ race good there. Too bad Dany's not in the Top 10. I know Jimmie's got the points lead and if you can't win the race it's still awesome to be 1st in the standings.

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#6 Mar 31, 2010
2FST488 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, hats off to Hamilton in the win. He and JJ race good there. Too bad Dany's not in the Top 10. I know Jimmie's got the points lead and if you can't win the race it's still awesome to be 1st in the standings.
I'm really glad Gordon at least had a shot at it and brought home a top 5. As for JJ's efforts - it was mentioned they were working on something for the fall race in happy hour. Way to stay ahead of the game... He knew he'd do well enough and has a good standing in points, so think ahead, and plan ahead, so JJ will kick butt later in the year. Chad K always a step ahead :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colin Braun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Nationwide Series Struggling to Fill Fie... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Hilton Head 23
Roush Fenway Racing Celebrates the Ford Mustang... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Joe Dugan 1
Dale Jarrett relishes joining father Ned in NAS... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jusy_Sayn 1
NASCAR: Five 2014 Sprint Cup Series Predictions (Jan '14) Jan '14 chuck 3
Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
NASCAR confiscates illegal parts from 16 teams,... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Kelly 5
Elton Sawyer and Patty Moise were NASCAR'S firs... (Jul '13) Jul '13 dick 1

Colin Braun People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE