Boris Said goes off on Biffle after W...

Boris Said goes off on Biffle after Watkins Glen

There are 12 comments on the Salon story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Boris Said goes off on Biffle after Watkins Glen. In it, Salon reports that:

Boris Said touched off a wild crash that ended the Sprint Cup road race at Watkins Glen International.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salon.

barr

Temperance, MI

#1 Aug 16, 2011
I've never cared for these non NASCAR guys comming in to gain owner points in certain races. Other than that they really have nothing to gain or lose. I've never know Boris to be that hotheaded but Biffle has a point. He is there every week trying to stay competitive and keep his ride when guys like Said are looking for a one day splash and are willing to do whatever it might take to get it.
Nascar Fan

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2011
Borris needs to takes his whinning somewhere else..Get a clue dude No One is there to watch you race.
RevRevRobin

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 Aug 16, 2011
Trash talk is a fun part of NASCAR racing and I love it. But Boris' tirade is out and out bullying. And I don't like that. We spend hours helping our kids learn how to deal with bullies and now we get to explain how a 48 year old "professional" uses threats, and promises physical payback to solve an issue. My Bully of the Year Award goes to Said.
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Florham Park, NJ

#4 Aug 16, 2011
Boris with stop with the threats and just beat the hell out of Biffle.
ahha

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2011
I don't care for either one of those dirty hacks!!

They should have a fenced off area behind the car haulers and just let them settle it there...Probably be more entertaining than the god damn race.
BULL

Taylors, SC

#6 Aug 16, 2011
If I was Biffle I would give Borass my address and kick the crap out of him in my front yard they call that home field advantage.
Hilton Head

Satellite Beach, FL

#7 Aug 17, 2011
Boris definitely has the reach advantage!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#8 Aug 17, 2011
David, Reauti and Biffle should just shut up and wait for the next road course race. Then they should take turns tearing up Boris' cars in practice and make damn sure he doesn't even have anything left to try to qualify with. Trash a couple of hundred thousand worth of his or whoever he's driving for cars and all of a sudden he will get the idea. Don't even let him start the race, just tear his mess all the hell and laugh at him.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#9 Aug 19, 2011
these guys are such wimps that its not even funny! A$$CAR is a joke!
Chewy

Smyrna, TN

#10 Aug 20, 2011
Hilton Head wrote:
Boris definitely has the reach advantage!
lmao! So true. Poor Biff.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#11 Aug 20, 2011
Boris has nobody to blame today in Montreal,well he can beat up his tire for going flat.
L8 APEXR

Olympia, WA

#12 Aug 21, 2011
Well, maybe if the rest of the CRAPCAR drivers would could figure out how to turn both left AND right, maybe they wouldn't need to bring in ringers...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colin Braun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Smokey Yunick is not (and may never be) in ... Mar '16 LIZZY GINGERICH 1
News The Player: DP Customs' Racy 1200 Sportster (Jan '15) Jan '15 fastharryDOTcom 1
News NASCAR Nationwide Series Struggling to Fill Fie... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Hilton Head 23
News Roush Fenway Racing Celebrates the Ford Mustang... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Joe Dugan 1
News Dale Jarrett relishes joining father Ned in NAS... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jusy_Sayn 1
News NASCAR: Five 2014 Sprint Cup Series Predictions (Jan '14) Jan '14 chuck 3
News Michael Waltrip in his biggest fight for survival (Sep '13) Oct '13 Whoyakidding 31
More from around the web