Still plenty to work for

Still plenty to work for

There are 12 comments on the www.nascar.com story from Sep 8, 2009, titled Still plenty to work for. In it, www.nascar.com reports that:

Clint Bowyer and Dale Earnhardt Jr. are a rare breed in the new family-friendly Cup Series garage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nascar.com.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 9, 2009
I wonder what Jr's problem is when it comes to settling down? Does he think he can be a socially accepted 40 year old "party boy," the backwards hat and "snoop-dogg" only get you so far in life.

It is getting to the point where his behavior is going to make a fool of himself, much like Brett Favre! JMHFO

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#2 Sep 9, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
I wonder what Jr's problem is when it comes to settling down? Does he think he can be a socially accepted 40 year old "party boy," the backwards hat and "snoop-dogg" only get you so far in life.
It is getting to the point where his behavior is going to make a fool of himself, much like Brett Favre! JMHFO
Why does he have to settle down? Age has nothing to do with it. Who are we to judge the way people live they're lives? You live your life the way you choose so whats the difference? Are you ready to settle down? I'm sure there are alot people that would love to trade places with him.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

Cedar Park, TX

#4 Sep 9, 2009
Melinaqueen wrote:
<quoted text>
She's just pissed cause Jr didn't want her, so he got rid of her and now she claims to have knowledge of him cheating to get wins, which is a lie.
How do you explain the 2001, Pepsi 400? That was a "cheat-fest"

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#6 Sep 10, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU explain (with documented proof) how it was a cheat fest. I see you running your mouth on every thread about this "well documented" cheating. Shup up or put up. Let see something that even remotely supports your B.S., okay Loser. Or are you just going to keep on running you dumb*ss mouth and dodging?
WWE NASCAR

Florham Park, NJ

#7 Sep 10, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone with half a brain knows the 2001 Pepsi 400 was a total setup for Jr. Do you NASCAR knuckleheads really believe DEI or NASCAR keep records of how they perpetuated that shame?
Avenger

Cleveland, OH

#9 Sep 12, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone with half a brain knows the 2001 Pepsi 400 was a total setup for Jr. Do you NASCAR knuckleheads really believe DEI or NASCAR keep records of how they perpetuated that shame?
Let's just put it this way: I didn't see anything that was blatant cheating. I did see a few questionable calls by officials, and a WHOLE LOT of otherwise competitive cars moving over to let Joonyer by. At the time, I don't think many cared, it was important to everyone that Jr. at least place well in that race. But now, most of them regret it. That race gave him the Hallmark Moment that virtually "made" his career. His ego grew apace, and his bankability was severely overblown. Now, 8 years have passed since we lost the 2nd greatest driver in NASCAR history, and we miss him more than we miss his brat winning races. Joonyer's marquee value is dropping, and will soon be at unchartable levels.

He'll soon be on "The Real World NASCAR edition" with Jeremy Mayfield and all the other failures.
Chad

Lansing, MI

#10 Sep 12, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
Pictures speak more than words.
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1231/141830132...
IcouldBeatjr

Upper Sandusky, OH

#11 Sep 13, 2009
Haha
You know it dude!
They call it jr nation. It should be called gay nation.
Jake

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Sep 13, 2009
Chad wrote:
Pictures speak more than words.
The only thing that would make that picture better is if they were sharing a Big Mo. Maybe they could eat it from both ends and meet in the middle like that Snickers commercial a few years back.
WWE NASCAR

Sandy Hook, CT

#13 Sep 13, 2009
IcouldBeatjr wrote:
Haha
You know it dude!
They call it jr nation. It should be called gay nation.
Jr looks like he's in terrible physical condition. No wonder he always fades the last half of the races. Less time in the bar, more time in the gym might help.
x jr fan

Dayton, TN

#14 Sep 15, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Jr looks like he's in terrible physical condition. No wonder he always fades the last half of the races. Less time in the bar, more time in the gym might help.
he probably would go to the gym if he could take a keg of beer with him
x jr fan

Dayton, TN

#15 Sep 15, 2009
he needs to lay in a tanning bed while he's at it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clint Bowyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... (Sep '14) Sep '14 john 1
Clint Bowyer's girlfriend Lorra Rude to Fans (Oct '09) May '14 lala loo 29
News Clint Bowyer spins boss, but both get top-fives (Jul '13) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 4
News Johnson widens points lead on Kenseth's bad day (Nov '13) Nov '13 WHOYAKIDDING 7
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
News Is NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer's reputation perm... (Sep '13) Sep '13 WWE CRASHCAR 2013 20
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
More from around the web