NASCAR places Bowyer on probation

May 19, 2010 Full story: The Olympian

NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer has been placed on probation until June 16 for aggressive driving.

Full Story

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1 May 20, 2010
now why do people do that their adults they shouldnt act like 2 year olds
redrum

Lake George, NY

#2 May 21, 2010
Thats nascar driving, get use to it,aggressive driving? bull $hit.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#3 May 21, 2010
Bowyer is another of the drivers that been promoted to their second level of incompetence. His first was the Nationwide cars but regardless of the quality of the car he gets in the Cup division he will only have the luck of a blind rooster a couple of times in his career. Odds are Mikey Waltrip will will have a lot better stats at the end of their careers.

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 May 21, 2010
redrum wrote:
Thats nascar driving, get use to it,aggressive driving? bull $hit.
ha ha thats about right
Kornback Rattler

Houston, TX

#5 May 21, 2010
NASCAR needs to place the "stuttering idiot" JR88SUX back in the ARCA series.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clint Bowyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... Sep '14 john 1
Clint Bowyer's girlfriend Lorra Rude to Fans (Oct '09) May '14 lala loo 29
Clint Bowyer spins boss, but both get top-fives (Jul '13) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 4
Johnson widens points lead on Kenseth's bad day (Nov '13) Nov '13 WHOYAKIDDING 7
Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
Is NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer's reputation perm... (Sep '13) Sep '13 WWE CRASHCAR 2013 20
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
More from around the web