Michael Waltrip Racing makes statement with Clint Bowyer's win at Sonoma

Jun 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sporting News

Clint Bowyer's move from Richard Childress Racing to Michael Waltrip Racing look like a brilliant move now.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

“Sweet Ride or what!!!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Winnipeg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

#632, who knew, and for the second time it ran out of gas. But unlke the lst time it was after the race and not on some great big incline.

Oh and Bower never shut it off!

How the hell is evrybody?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

good for clint, i like him
Dillinger

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

fityfive wrote:
#632, who knew, and for the second time it ran out of gas. But unlke the lst time it was after the race and not on some great big incline.
Oh and Bower never shut it off!
How the hell is evrybody?
Hi, fity??? I am doing ok; had 2 eye surgeries since I last talked to you! I can see for miles, and miles, and miles,.....yeah, that was me looking in at you in the......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clint Bowyer Discussions

Search the Clint Bowyer Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Clint Bowyer's girlfriend Lorra Rude to Fans (Oct '09) May '14 lala loo 29
Clint Bowyer spins boss, but both get top-fives (Jul '13) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 4
Johnson widens points lead on Kenseth's bad day (Nov '13) Nov '13 WHOYAKIDDING 7
Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
Is NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer's reputation perm... (Sep '13) Sep '13 WWE CRASHCAR 2013 20
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••