First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sheila P

Studio City, CA

#21 Sep 14, 2011
I think someone DID try to have a 5 minute conversation with her and she blasted them. I would think in her position of relationship with a popular NASCAR driver that she would realize (or been told) the importance of working the fan base some.
Rsmith

Americus, KS

#22 Sep 14, 2011
I highly doubt Lorra sent any such message out. Too many imposters on FB like someone said earlier. I've met her a couple of times in person, seemed very nice to me. It's part of fame and fortune have their lives scrutinized, but IMO everyone should MYOB when it comes to their personal relationships and lives away from the track.
Get one

Washington, DC

#23 Mar 23, 2012
Lorra always has been and always will be stuck up and she will always think she is better than everbody else - I went to high school with her so I do know her real well - as my boy dated her- the stuck up attitude runs in her family and if someone that actually wins races asks her out she'll say bye bye to Clint
Funny

Winston Salem, NC

#24 Aug 12, 2012
Stumbled upon this and I can say the message was directly from her. The Sara she speaks of his one of her best friends and also gets to bounce on Clint from time to time! I would have just ignored the person who made the request, not taken time to write a crazy response.
racingisrubbing

Portland, OR

#25 Nov 11, 2013
Lorra. WOW. A beautiful lady. I would kiss her feet.
T-Mac Fan

Rochester, VT

#26 Dec 1, 2013
She is trash.
PYNY

Albany, NY

#27 Dec 1, 2013
Get one wrote:
Lorra always has been and always will be stuck up and she will always think she is better than everbody else - I went to high school with her so I do know her real well - as my boy dated her- the stuck up attitude runs in her family and if someone that actually wins races asks her out she'll say bye bye to Clint
Does her mom teach? And her brother race modifieds?
Get one

Madison, WI

#28 Jan 22, 2014
Yes and yes
lala loo

Macon, GA

#29 May 4, 2014
steve wrote:
clint bowyer is an a**hole
i so agree Steve he is a spineless cheating cry baby bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clint Bowyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... Sep '14 john 1
Clint Bowyer spins boss, but both get top-fives (Jul '13) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 4
Johnson widens points lead on Kenseth's bad day (Nov '13) Nov '13 WHOYAKIDDING 7
Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
Is NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer's reputation perm... (Sep '13) Sep '13 WWE CRASHCAR 2013 20
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
More from around the web