United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Judged:

My friends and I send Lorra Podsiadlo, Clint Bowyer's girlfriend a request on facebook. It was our first request to her and we all get this message back in response,

Between You and Lorra Podsiadlo

Lorra PodsiadloOctober 15 at 6:32pm Report
I am not sure why you feel the need to keep sending me friend requests. I am not going to accept them and will never accept them. I have no need for nosy people on my page who just want to start something. Mine and Clint's relationship is none of your business. Yes I said relationship and have been in one since June 2008. Get over it. He is mine and no one is going to change that or come between us. No need to go and tattle to him cause he will always believe me over you any day. You know Sara and I just laugh at people like you. Get a life and stay out of mine

There was no need for her to be so hostile to us. All we did was send her a friend request. I understand if she wants privacy but being plain out rude for no reason is NOT acceptable. Thats why there is a unaccept button. She needs to think before she speaks. After all it is the fans who make the sport. Without us Clint Bowyer and other drivers would not have a ride. It is only my opinion but if she so insecure that she has to send every friend request a dirty messege then she shouldnt be dating Clint. Trust is a must in any relationship!
So funny

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Judged:

Angry fan, I wouldn't worry about her rudeness to much. She won't be around forever. And if that's what she calls a relationship then she's a sad case.
Rebecca

Hudson, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

I agree! If they have been dating as long as she says, how come she only just showed up on the grid this season and only well after the season started and what is up with those sunglasses she had on at Phoenix. What the hell? He doesn't seem overly warm to her, not like he was to Athena.
erd

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

Judged:

she just showed up on the grid this season because she has been laying low for a year since she cheated on tim mccreadie (who she dated for 5 years) with clint and didn't wanna look like a total lowlife by appearing on the circuit with clint right after.
Rebecca

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

I sure hope that she doesn't do something to hurt Clint. He doesn't seem to be that in to her so who knows what will happen. Like So Funny said, she won't be around forever.
stuff

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2009

Judged:

None of you people know what you are talking about.
Granted her reply was a bit harsh but unless you know what they go through day to day you have no right to judge.
By the way their relationship is fabulous. They both like to stay out of the limelight and have a life of their own.
Rebecca

Hudson, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2009

And how do you know this?
stuff wrote:
None of you people know what you are talking about.
Granted her reply was a bit harsh but unless you know what they go through day to day you have no right to judge.
By the way their relationship is fabulous. They both like to stay out of the limelight and have a life of their own.
Lorras actual FB friend

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Judged:

Why would you want to be someone's friend on facebook if you don't know them? You are an idiot!
I know Lorra. I worked with her for years (yes - she knows how to work...she is not a gold digger like everyone says!). She is a great person.
I don't understand how there can be so many people that hate Lorra. If you have ever had a 5 minute conversation with her...you would not be able to say anything bad.
There are some very UGLY people in the world!
stuff

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

absolutely agree
ugly and jealous people
so glad she has people that go out of their way to see the truth
DNF

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Judged:

She has a boobjob
WOT

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

You people are waisting your time. Go worry about your own lives, and let Lorra and Clint have a life together if they so choose... Seriously, this is a Waste Of Time.
Anonymous

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

I dont think that came from the actual Lorra. There are a lot of impersonators on Facebook acting as girlfriends and wives.
steve

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Judged:

clint bowyer is an a**hole
High School Classmate

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

I agree with everything you say. I am also a facebook friend of her's and I hate how people judge other people without even knowing them. I wish Clint and Lorra all the happiness in the world and they will hahve a long and happy life together.
kat

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

The things that people are saying about her on here are far from the truth- she is by far one of the nicest girls that I have met at the track. She always speaks, she always says hello, she always smiles. She is a very nice girl.
Melanie

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Judged:

Me thinks Lorra might be here attempting to do damage control.Hard to believe someone as gentle as Clint could end up with such a psycho!
CB fan

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

I am a Clint fan and while I know a lot of people want to know the ins and outs of their favorite sports star, racer or celebrity's life, it's not really their business. Maybe Lorra could have handled it better, but who knows what was happening at that time. So wish them luck, that's all anyone can do.
Ann

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Not a good representation for clint and.his fans makes him look bad.
squalid

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Brickyard ho's!
Sheila P

Studio City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Lorras actual FB friend wrote:
Why would you want to be someone's friend on facebook if you don't know them? You are an idiot!
I know Lorra. I worked with her for years (yes - she knows how to work...she is not a gold digger like everyone says!). She is a great person.
I don't understand how there can be so many people that hate Lorra. If you have ever had a 5 minute conversation with her...you would not be able to say anything bad.
There are some very UGLY people in the world!
It looked like someone was TRYING to have a 5 minute conversation with her and she blasted them. Being the girlfriend of a NASCAR driver, I would think she would know how important it is to work the fan base some.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clint Bowyer Discussions

Search the Clint Bowyer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Clint Bowyer spins boss, but both get top-fives (Jul '13) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 4
Johnson widens points lead on Kenseth's bad day (Nov '13) Nov '13 WHOYAKIDDING 7
Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
Is NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer's reputation perm... (Sep '13) Sep '13 WWE CRASHCAR 2013 20
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 Kelly 2
Clint Bowyer Autoplex Holds Grand Opening (May '13) May '13 stick13 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••