Mike's Garage: Hoping the rest of Chase equals New Hampshire

There are 4 comments on the Gaylord Herald-Times story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Mike's Garage: Hoping the rest of Chase equals New Hampshire. In it, Gaylord Herald-Times reports that:

The Chase is on as NASCAR Cup teams head to Kansas for round three. Rating the first two races, there was one great one and one so-so one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gaylord Herald-Times.

RUTTROSMOKESMOJO

AOL

#1 Oct 1, 2010
another opinion
Jimmaaa cheats

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 1, 2010
As long as Jimmaaaaaa doesn't win I don't care who else does.
troll fodder

Mooresville, NC

#3 Oct 1, 2010
Jimmaaa cheats wrote:
As long as Jimmaaaaaa doesn't win I don't care who else does.
Jealous and bitter much?

=O
debrobeaudean

Elkridge, MD

#4 Oct 2, 2010
well, as much as I appreciate that Kevin is a good buddy to Tony... he usually lucks into his wins.. gets them after the good cars have crashed out... so I won't be holding my breath for another Harvick win... but he did mess with Denny last week and Denny and Kyle are the biggest threats to the 48 team because those 2 guys think they are due... if not for the wing on the car the last 4 years.. each of them and Tony would have had a championship a piece instead of that damn 48 car that has such good times on pit road only when they get the FIRST PIT STALL!!!!! watch out 48... yer days as champion are about to be DONE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clint Bowyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... (Sep '14) Sep '14 john 1
Clint Bowyer's girlfriend Lorra Rude to Fans (Oct '09) May '14 lala loo 29
News Clint Bowyer spins boss, but both get top-fives (Jul '13) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 4
News Johnson widens points lead on Kenseth's bad day (Nov '13) Nov '13 WHOYAKIDDING 7
News Bowyer finding some peace as he returns to Kansas (Oct '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 24
News Is NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer's reputation perm... (Sep '13) Sep '13 WWE CRASHCAR 2013 20
News Bowyer denies intentional spinout at Richmond race (Sep '13) Sep '13 tell me someone 7
More from around the web