NASCAR fines Kurt Busch $50,000 for poor behavior

Nov 25, 2011 Full story: Albany Times Union

In this May 28, 2011 file photo, Kurt Busch, left, talks with crew chief Steve Addington, Saturday, May 28, 2011, during practice for the Coca-Cola 600 auto race in Concord, N.C. Penske Racing says Busch's crew chief has left the organization.

Full Story
BArr

Temperance, MI

#1 Nov 25, 2011
Then why don't they leave drivers alone after they have crashed or otherwise dropped out of the race. That is what NASCAR wants to see. Outlandish behavior from the driver after he loses or is wrecked. If they were interested in a story they would get it after the driver cools off.
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

#2 Nov 26, 2011
BArr wrote:
Then why don't they leave drivers alone after they have crashed or otherwise dropped out of the race. That is what NASCAR wants to see. Outlandish behavior from the driver after he loses or is wrecked. If they were interested in a story they would get it after the driver cools off.
You are right!
A Conservative Tomorrow

Burkesville, KY

#3 Nov 26, 2011
In the case of KB#1 I doubt it would make a bit of difference. There is a genetic code in the bushes that makes them predisposed to be A##es.
Better Judgement

Great Neck, NY

#4 Nov 26, 2011
Kurt Busch has no class whatsoever. I make no claim to know anything about NASCAR racing, but any 'athlete' who makes that much money ought to comport himself in a more sportsmanlike manner.

Here's a guy who is lucky enough to be covered with hero worship from young boys and girls as well as adults imagining themselves in the winner's circle. Well, Busch quickly toppled off that pedestal for his crass behavior.

In other words, he rear-ended himself.

“Bull Ship”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 Nov 27, 2011
There was no need for Kurt Busch to act like that. No class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Horn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murto: Newest champion good for NASCAR (Nov '12) Nov '12 Hilton Head 1
NASCAR reinstates AJ Allmendinger (Sep '12) Sep '12 acrim 3
Sports Briefs: Dodge leaving NASCAR (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jay 1
A.J. Allmendinger: Game Over, Penske Needs to D... (Jul '12) Jul '12 WWE CRASHCAR 2012 4
Keselowski gets push from Busch to win Talladega (May '12) May '12 hatchet 5
NASCAR: Why A.J. Allmendinger Will Never Live U... (Dec '11) Jan '12 uhh 3
NASCAR Sprint Cup: The Curious Language of Firi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 free 5
More from around the web