Things that have happened since Dale Earnhardt Jr. last won a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race

Oct 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MassLive.com

Sporting News NASCAR Wire Service Dale Earnhardt Jr. finished 14th in Sunday's Hollywood Casino 400 at Kansas Speedway, extending his career-record winless streak to 123 races.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Oct 14, 2011
Anonymous

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I don't know why you are popular maybe because people want to see you splatter like your father. You are just an average driver with mediocre skills. Jimmy will always be better then you
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Forbes lists Dale Jr 3rd among the most influential athletes and 7th among the world's most valuable athlete brand. Here is a quote from the Forbes story.
“The Dale Jr. brand shouts authenticity to the core. It represents family, blue-collar, likeability and cool. But the glue that holds it together is authenticity, and that’s what makes the Dale Jr. brand so appealing. Nobody likes fake. With Dale Jr., what you see is what you get.”
This is why Dale Jr is so popular, has nothig to do with Dale Sr.
Hilton Head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

123 races without a win. What a guy!
annie

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hilton Head wrote:
123 races without a win. What a guy!
Yes, a great guy that does not need to win races to be popular.
Dale Jr fans love him win or lose. The Dale Jr bashers will just need to get over the fact that Dale Jr is a great guy!
resident

Lake George, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 11, 2011
 
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a great guy that does not need to win races to be popular.
Dale Jr fans love him win or lose. The Dale Jr bashers will just need to get over the fact that Dale Jr is a great guy!
And then you woke up.
Hilton Head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a great guy that does not need to win races to be popular.
Dale Jr fans love him win or lose. The Dale Jr bashers will just need to get over the fact that Dale Jr is a great guy!
If you had taken the time to read the article you would have seen that all that matters to him is winning a race. They may have to stick Johnson in that car with a Jr halloween mask on to pull that off.
Wang

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>If you had taken the time to read the article you would have seen that all that matters to him is winning a race. They may have to stick Johnson in that car with a Jr halloween mask on to pull that off.
You give Wang idea. Manfactule ratex Dare Jl mask. Serr at lace tlack to lepugnant Dare Jl femare masses. She take home, put on 75 pound hog jowred meron of paltnel. She think she make rove to Dare Jl. Make mirrions dorral.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Win or lose, he's the biggest brand name NASCAR has. He wouldn't agree but he's the only member of NASCAR (other than Danica) that has reached a level of celebraty status that winning isn't necessary to remain popular. Suck it up Haters, Jr. is the King of the Hill whether you like it or not.
who cares

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Yep, he is king of the hill, to all the morons who follow the loser, nascar who needs the loser for revenue (damn, notice the empty seats at the races and how they seem to be growing). Oh, and he lost, again, this weekend.
Hilton Head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
You give Wang idea. Manfactule ratex Dare Jl mask. Serr at lace tlack to lepugnant Dare Jl femare masses. She take home, put on 75 pound hog jowred meron of paltnel. She think she make rove to Dare Jl. Make mirrions dorral.
Good luck Wang, sounds like a good idea.
Hilton Head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 12, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Whoyakidding wrote:
Win or lose, he's the biggest brand name NASCAR has. He wouldn't agree but he's the only member of NASCAR (other than Danica) that has reached a level of celebraty status that winning isn't necessary to remain popular. Suck it up Haters, Jr. is the King of the Hill whether you like it or not.
Ask any real driver out there if they wouold rather win a race or be popular and see what answer you get.
who cares

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 14, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

his heart is not in racing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••