Nascar Conspiracy Theories

There are 13 comments on the www.allleftturns.com story from Jul 31, 2009, titled Nascar Conspiracy Theories. In it, www.allleftturns.com reports that:

In the Sprint Cup, conspiracy theories abound. Let's see. NASCAR spiked Jeremy Mayfield's urine sample.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.allleftturns.com.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#1 Jul 31, 2009
Haha. Funny and well worth the read. Hmmmm the foil hat looks familiar. Now where did I see that before?

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#2 Jul 31, 2009
OMG. Is that Jrh8ters daddy? She loves conspiracy theories. Must run in the family. LOL
Perry Mason

AOL

#3 Jul 31, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
Haha. Funny and well worth the read. Hmmmm the foil hat looks familiar. Now where did I see that before?
I'm thinking that's mrbreeze and his kitty, unless this was taken in Lisa's basement on one of his road trips!!!! lol!!!!

“Life”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 31, 2009
This is just too funny. Cute picture tho for sure!!
What I can't understand is why does JM keep digging his hole deeper and deeper, when everything comes up against him. I mean Good God people this is turning into a Peyton Place, with him accusing his Step-mom of killing his Dad, then she says she's seen him snort Meth at least 10 times. What else is gonna come out of the woodwork? Seems like everyday something new comes to light.
s55mercury66

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2009
I'd like to tell you what i know but "they" are watching me all the time and even know what I'm thinking right now! It's no secret even the gov't knows all about it they are behind it all with their mind control and shadow gov't taking control even while we sleep!

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#6 Aug 2, 2009
s55mercury66 wrote:
I'd like to tell you what i know but "they" are watching me all the time and even know what I'm thinking right now! It's no secret even the gov't knows all about it they are behind it all with their mind control and shadow gov't taking control even while we sleep!
Take your meds.
Liz

Holyoke, MA

#7 Aug 2, 2009
There is such a thing as a Hms caution for debris.

“Just try me!”

Since: May 09

Victoria, TX

#8 Aug 2, 2009
Liz wrote:
There is such a thing as a Hms caution for debris.
Is that why the cars slow down when they see you walking down the road?

“Martin returns full time”

Since: Jan 09

Texas City, TX

#9 Aug 2, 2009
There might be a debris caution for Hendrick but it only benefits Jimmie and Dale.

“Martin returns full time”

Since: Jan 09

Texas City, TX

#10 Aug 2, 2009
Mark and Jeff don't get them.
Brittany

Waxhaw, NC

#11 Aug 2, 2009
What about Kim ?
TJ M

AOL

#12 Aug 2, 2009
I am not allowed to bring my blow up doll "Kim" to the tracks, Brittany. I told you this before.
bubba

United States

#13 Aug 4, 2009
When there is a caution with no debris to be found, nascar will list it on their sheet as TBD. To Benefit Dale

joon yer won the lucky dog championship in '08 didn't he?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chip Ganassi Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chase "Freaky Fast" Rose (Nov '14) Nov '14 Sports Analyst 24
Chase "Freaky Fast" Rose will win many and be c... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Writer90025 2
News IRS Waves Black Flag At Race Car Driver Juan Pa... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Virginia 1
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
News NASCAR: Juan Pablo Montoya won't be back at Gan... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Whoyakidding 15
News Juan Pablo Montoya takes pole for Watkins Glen ... (Aug '12) Aug '13 Luca 2
News Danica Patrick, team expect to 'make a statemen... (Jul '13) Jul '13 danicrash 24
More from around the web