Stewart, Montoya make nice in Las Vegas

Stewart, Montoya make nice in Las Vegas

There are 26 comments on the The Knoxville News-Sentinel story from Dec 5, 2009, titled Stewart, Montoya make nice in Las Vegas. In it, The Knoxville News-Sentinel reports that:

Bygones are bygones, as far as Tony Stewart and Juan Pablo Montoya are concerned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Knoxville News-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2009
I seen the pics of JPM & Smoke on nascar com . As usual Smoke had a hand full of JPM azz.I have one question in other states is a man going around grabbing men by the azz & balls normal . Here were I live he would get a major beat down and I mean the living sh!t kicked out of him .Plus in NYS this type of thing Tony would end up being brought up on sexual harassment charges .I like Smoke but something isn't right there look at the GLEAM in his eyes and the ear to ear smile on his face he is enjoying it .Sorry girls I still think it is scary J/S

“No Name, No Slogan”

Since: Jun 08

Dover, OH

#3 Dec 6, 2009
Here in Ohio, it's referred to as "bag tag". If some other dude grabbed my hubby's ass or balls, my husband would probably kick the sh!t out of the guy!
Miss Sprint Cup

Atlanta, GA

#4 Dec 6, 2009
NYSMILE_1969 wrote:
I seen the pics of JPM & Smoke on nascar com . As usual Smoke had a hand full of JPM azz.I have one question in other states is a man going around grabbing men by the azz & balls normal . Here were I live he would get a major beat down and I mean the living sh!t kicked out of him .Plus in NYS this type of thing Tony would end up being brought up on sexual harassment charges .I like Smoke but something isn't right there look at the GLEAM in his eyes and the ear to ear smile on his face he is enjoying it .Sorry girls I still think it is scary J/S
It's called having fun with the media. Give the f'ers something to talk about they're going to anyways. Montoya and Smoke both said it was over when they left the track that day. They're more similar then one would like to admit Smoke said so himself.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 6, 2009
Miss Sprint Cup wrote:
<quoted text>It's called having fun with the media. Give the f'ers something to talk about they're going to anyways. Montoya and Smoke both said it was over when they left the track that day. They're more similar then one would like to admit Smoke said so himself.
Nothing like grabbing men by the balls and asses . Now their is a real man for ya A REAL MAN YEA RIGHT . All the Nacar drivers are begging Tony come on big boy rub my balls you know you like it . YES YES YRS!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#6 Dec 6, 2009
Miss Sprint Cup wrote:
<quoted text>It's called having fun with the media. Give the f'ers something to talk about they're going to anyways. Montoya and Smoke both said it was over when they left the track that day. They're more similar then one would like to admit Smoke said so himself.
But then there are men that swing both ways .
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#7 Dec 6, 2009
I find it amazing that so many people seem to know soooooo much about Tony. Just by seeing him on TV and what he does, right away he is gay. Do those people see their own traits in Tony?
Miss Sprint Cup

Atlanta, GA

#8 Dec 6, 2009
NYSMILE_1969 wrote:
<quoted text>But then there are men that swing both ways .
But we're not talking about Junebug or Allmendinger now are we?
Miss Sprint Cup

Atlanta, GA

#9 Dec 6, 2009
NYSMILE_1969 wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing like grabbing men by the balls and asses . Now their is a real man for ya A REAL MAN YEA RIGHT . All the Nacar drivers are begging Tony come on big boy rub my balls you know you like it . YES YES YRS!!!!!!!!!!
I believe he did not grad any balls. He might of smacked his bum that's what guys in all sports do. If you don't know that then go to talk about something you know something about. Don't you have something else to do besides for make stuff up since Smoke is better then your driver? Peace.
Miss Sprint Cup

Atlanta, GA

#10 Dec 6, 2009
grab
Sharon

Dallas, TX

#11 Dec 6, 2009
Carolyn wrote:
I find it amazing that so many people seem to know soooooo much about Tony. Just by seeing him on TV and what he does, right away he is gay. Do those people see their own traits in Tony?
They don't know anything they're trolls who like stirring the pot.
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Dec 6, 2009
WOW, guess all those football and baseball players go straight back into their closets after a game, huh? Jeez, guys have been doing that in sports for years. Are we a little homophobic here or just insecure men noticing things like that??
ruttrosmokesmojo

AOL

#13 Dec 6, 2009
Well if either party did not like it they would say or do something,they do not so I guess it is ok in some instances to play grab bag....lol they are consenting adults...lol
Rick

Saskatoon, Canada

#14 Dec 6, 2009
HaHa. Boom out of the closet. HaHa.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 6, 2009
Miss Sprint Cup wrote:
<quoted text>I believe he did not grad any balls. He might of smacked his bum that's what guys in all sports do. If you don't know that then go to talk about something you know something about. Don't you have something else to do besides for make stuff up since Smoke is better then your driver? Peace.
Read RS article he talks about patty his crew on the balls .LMAO And around here if a men grabs another man by his balls or azz he would get the sh!t beaten out of him . I have seen 1st hand what guys do to gays around here and it is not pretty .

Location hidden

#16 Dec 6, 2009
Carolyn wrote:
Yes!!!! I see a lot of my older son in Tony Dated beautiful girl all with huge tatas .Poster of woman mainly Pamela Anderson on his wall .2 yrs ago he came home and told me he was gay !! My youngest son was home for TG and told me his friend all threw school just like his bro dated HOT girls . And just told his girlfriend he was in love with her brother . Think about it can you imagine having your boyfriend dump you for your brother ROTFLMAO. My youngest boy is still in shock & so R the rest of his friends . TJ said ma he is the last guy you would suspect . I do not care what any of you think YOU REALLY NEVER KNOW!!!! I learned it 1st hand :)

Location hidden

#17 Dec 6, 2009
Miss Sprint Cup wrote:
<quoted text>But we're not talking about Junebug or Allmendinger now are we?
I do not understand what U are getting at . But U must be new here to even mention the name Earhardt to me honey .
Miss Sprint Cup

Atlanta, GA

#18 Dec 6, 2009
NYSMILE_1969 wrote:
<quoted text> Read RS article he talks about patty his crew on the balls .LMAO And around here if a men grabs another man by his balls or azz he would get the sh!t beaten out of him . I have seen 1st hand what guys do to gays around here and it is not pretty .
You already answered me once that's enough. Should I look forward to you answering me tree times again to the same post. Slow nite or no one else around. Jeeze.
Miss Sprint Cup

Atlanta, GA

#19 Dec 6, 2009
NYSMILE_1969 wrote:
<quoted text> I do not understand what U are getting at . But U must be new here to even mention the name Earhardt to me honey .
If the shoe fits wear it.

Location hidden

#21 Dec 6, 2009
Miss Sprint Cup wrote:
<quoted text>You already answered me once that's enough. Should I look forward to you answering me tree times again to the same post. Slow nite or no one else around. Jeeze.
Tree times how old R you .

Location hidden

#22 Dec 6, 2009
Miss Sprint Cup wrote:
<quoted text>If the shoe fits wear it.
You are a little kid right ? Nothing you R writing makes any since . Here is a clue I HATE ANYONE WITH THE LAST NAME EARNHART . Now do U get it . whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chip Ganassi Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chase "Freaky Fast" Rose (Nov '14) Nov '14 Sports Analyst 24
Chase "Freaky Fast" Rose will win many and be c... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Writer90025 2
News IRS Waves Black Flag At Race Car Driver Juan Pa... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Virginia 1
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
News NASCAR: Juan Pablo Montoya won't be back at Gan... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Whoyakidding 15
News Juan Pablo Montoya takes pole for Watkins Glen ... (Aug '12) Aug '13 Luca 2
News Danica Patrick, team expect to 'make a statemen... (Jul '13) Jul '13 danicrash 24
More from around the web