Newman completes new Stewart-Hass team

Newman completes new Stewart-Hass team

There are 2 comments on the WLUK-TV Green Bay story from May 6, 2009, titled Newman completes new Stewart-Hass team. In it, WLUK-TV Green Bay reports that:

Ryan Newman joined Tony Stewart in his new racing venture last season motivated by his desire to have fun again and contend for a championship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLUK-TV Green Bay.

Fred

Houston, TX

#1 May 6, 2009
Newman is some Johnny come lately. The guy won 8 races in one year. He like most of Penske has been in a little rut for a few years. He is more than capable as a driver of contending for championships while in good equipment. I hope he has a great year, but lets wait and see.
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#2 May 8, 2009
I think the change has been good for Newman. It's fired him up again. Hoping Tony and he have a lot of years of success.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daytona's Chitwood promoted to ISC's chief oper... Apr 25 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR driver Tony Stewart speaks during a news... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Logano wants no part of NASCAR feud with Johnso... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News Ever Wonder What Happens In a Nascar Post-Race ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News NASCAR racer Kyle Larson taken to hospital afte... (Mar '15) Sep '15 Fart news 28
News Could NASCAR boycott upcoming race in Indiana d... (Apr '15) Aug '15 Fart news 10
News NASCAR drivers address potential midseason rule... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Fart news 13
More from around the web