NASCAR suspends AJ Allmendinger for f...

NASCAR suspends AJ Allmendinger for failed drug test

There are 3 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 8, 2012, titled NASCAR suspends AJ Allmendinger for failed drug test. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"Driver AJ Allmendinger has been temporarily suspended from NASCAR competition based upon notification of a positive "A" test NASCAR received from the Medical Review Officer as stated in Section 19-11B of the NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

United States

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Looks like AJ made the mistake of looking at a member of the worthless France family wrong.

Warsaw, IN

#2 Jul 8, 2012
Good job dumb a s s job of a life time messed up over drugs

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Jul 8, 2012
Why don't they release what drug? I've heard that very big NASCAR stars caught before, but not punished because they were/are critical to the sport....meth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Logano wants no part of NASCAR feud with Johnso... Sep 25 Fart news 4
News Ever Wonder What Happens In a Nascar Post-Race ... Sep 22 Fart news 2
News NASCAR racer Kyle Larson taken to hospital afte... (Mar '15) Sep 18 Fart news 28
News Could NASCAR boycott upcoming race in Indiana d... (Apr '15) Aug '15 Fart news 10
News NASCAR drivers address potential midseason rule... Jun '15 Fart news 13
News Jeff Gordon hopes to change his luck in Las Vegas (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dr Who 3
News Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 26... (Feb '09) Nov '14 Crystal from Surry 8
More from around the web