Daytona put to work again after accident at track

Feb 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KWWL-TV Waterloo

The Massachusetts Institute of Technology says a man carrying a long rifle and wearing body armor was spotted in a campus building, and the school is on lockdown.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
lifeatford

Port Charlotte, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

They keep saying they are the best drivers in the world, heck they cant race with out wrecking. I think there should be more experience before they can go to racing in NASCAR.
tommygunzII

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

lifeatford wrote:
They keep saying they are the best drivers in the world, heck they cant race with out wrecking. I think there should be more experience before they can go to racing in NASCAR.
So called great drivers come to NASCAR and get their doors blown off. They wreck because it is hard. They are masters at what they do and they push these vehicles beyond their limit. Is it that hard to understand? Ever try using common sense? If you honestly feel that way you are clueless to this sport.
Ron in Grand Rapids Mi

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

lifeatford wrote:
Would you like to give it a go?
Ron in Grand Rapids Mi

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Maybe he is secuity. If not call the right people instead of posting a blog. You might save somebodys life, maybe your own!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

lifeatford wrote:
I'm not saying I'm this guys biggest fan. But I do believe his credentials speak for themselves as experienced. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Pablo_Monto...
Gene

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

All of them are not the best drivers in the world. BUT. They can get sponsors or granddad can get them there. A few are great.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••