Through the years in photos at the NA...

Through the years in photos at the NASCAR All-Star race

There are 1 comment on the The Mobile Register Online story from May 12, 2009, titled Through the years in photos at the NASCAR All-Star race. In it, The Mobile Register Online reports that:

Known as "The Pass in the Grass", the 1987 showdown remains one of the classics in NASCAR history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mobile Register Online.

3 Lives on

Dallas, TX

#1 May 13, 2009
WE MISS YOU DALE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE NUMBER 1 IN OUR HEARTS AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU AND NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE YOUR PLACE MY 8 YEAR LITTLE BOY HAS A CLOCK WITH NUMBER 3 ON IT IN THE MEMORY OF YOU AND ALSO HAS A BAG WITH YOU ON IT HE REALLY MISSES YOU HE ALSO HAS THE POSTER OF YOU
LOVE THE JACKSON FAMILY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daytona's Chitwood promoted to ISC's chief oper... Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR driver Tony Stewart speaks during a news... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Logano wants no part of NASCAR feud with Johnso... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News Ever Wonder What Happens In a Nascar Post-Race ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News NASCAR racer Kyle Larson taken to hospital afte... (Mar '15) Sep '15 Fart news 28
News Could NASCAR boycott upcoming race in Indiana d... (Apr '15) Aug '15 Fart news 10
News NASCAR drivers address potential midseason rule... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Fart news 13
More from around the web