J.C. France, son of NASCAR founder Bill France, suspended after drug arrest

Oct 9, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Alabama Live

Driver J.C. France walks along pit road prior to the start of the Rolex 24 hour auto race at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Fla., on Jan.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 12, 2009

Since: Aug 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Judged:

well well well a france in jail? Mayfield can rest easy now knowing that the France's maybe able to dodge NASCAR Drug Policy, but not the state of Florida's!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Judged:

The article says he has been suspended indefinately. Whoever wrote the lead for this article was either a dumbass or didn't know what he was talking about. J.C. isn't the son of Bill France, he is the grandson. J.C.'s father is Jim
France. Considering the amount NASCAR could stand to lose if Mayfields suit is successful, they better follow their Drug Policy to the letter or be ready to face the negative results.

Since: Aug 08

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

I didn't read the indefinately part, it was late, but with this Mayfield fiascle, they better keep they're promise of "indefinately." I wonder though, what's the Frances definition of indefinately?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••