Helio Castroneves sets pace in final ...

Helio Castroneves sets pace in final Indy 500 practice

There are 4 comments on the Telegraph.co.uk story from May 22, 2009, titled Helio Castroneves sets pace in final Indy 500 practice. In it, Telegraph.co.uk reports that:

Helio Castroneves understands better than most how hard it is to win the Indianapolis 500.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph.co.uk.

DENISE

Tallahassee, FL

#1 May 22, 2009
an affair to remember.

“Cheering for #3 and #14”

Since: Aug 08

Southeast Texas

#2 May 23, 2009
Don't know how you can't tell the difference between Helio and TK.

Good luck tomorrow Helio.
Denise

Tallahassee, FL

#3 May 23, 2009
Hair and no hair looney bird.

“Cheering for #3 and #14”

Since: Aug 08

Southeast Texas

#4 May 23, 2009
I can tell the difference between Helio and TK.
I was just commenting on how the media can mistake TK for Helio. They don't even look alike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Team owner Hendrick hopeful Earnhardt returns a... Jul '16 WWE CRASHCAR 2016 12
News Daytona's Chitwood promoted to ISC's chief oper... Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR driver Tony Stewart speaks during a news... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Logano wants no part of NASCAR feud with Johnso... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News Ever Wonder What Happens In a Nascar Post-Race ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News NASCAR racer Kyle Larson taken to hospital afte... (Mar '15) Sep '15 Fart news 28
News Could NASCAR boycott upcoming race in Indiana d... (Apr '15) Aug '15 Fart news 10
More from around the web