Earnhardt' s Shadow Fades With Time

Aug 26, 2009 Full story: nascar.speedtv.com 13
Ten years ago, it seemed like almost every other fan at Bristol Motor Speedway was wearing a Dale Earnhardt t-shirt or hat. Full Story

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

#1 Aug 26, 2009

It's sad but true, things change and life goes on.
Jr Sucks

Detroit, MI

#2 Aug 26, 2009
It's not fading nearly as fast as Jr's. At least in the record books and trophy's Sr's name will always be there. Jr fans have to dig to get anything on him. Like the gift last yr at MIS or the 2 Busch championships like 8 million years ago. SAD!!!

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Aug 29, 2009
Jr Sucks wrote:
It's not fading nearly as fast as Jr's. At least in the record books and trophy's Sr's name will always be there. Jr fans have to dig to get anything on him. Like the gift last yr at MIS or the 2 Busch championships like 8 million years ago. SAD!!!
Dear Jr sucks, I wish what you were saying were true. Unfortuantly losing has only made Jr more popular...the fans think he is being beaten by the System, The COT, Rick Hendrick giving him R&D cars.

If you ask me it is all marketing...they have created a "lovable loser" and it is working like a charm....they will probably give him the championship next year...mark my words...

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#4 Aug 29, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Jr sucks, I wish what you were saying were true. Unfortuantly losing has only made Jr more popular...the fans think he is being beaten by the System, The COT, Rick Hendrick giving him R&D cars.
If you ask me it is all marketing...they have created a "lovable loser" and it is working like a charm....they will probably give him the championship next year...mark my words...
Coo Coo, Coo Coo
goober

AOL

#5 Aug 29, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Coo Coo, Coo Coo
stalker, stalker

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#6 Aug 29, 2009
goober wrote:
<quoted text>
stalker, stalker
Troll, Troll!
jrh8terisaho

AOL

#7 Aug 30, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
PIT LIZZARD!!!!

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Aug 30, 2009
jrh8terisaho wrote:
<quoted text>
PIT LIZZARD!!!!
I thought pit lizzard only applied to liz? I'm just a simple ho who tried to bag a driver!
ringo

AOL

#9 Aug 30, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought pit lizzard only applied to liz? I'm just a simple ho who tried to bag a driver!
better luck next time
jrh8terisaho

AOL

#10 Aug 30, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
just a huge ho!!! no driver be wantin you!!!

“Dalebug”

Since: May 09

Erie, PA

#11 Aug 30, 2009
A legend never dies.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Aug 31, 2009
jrh8terisaho wrote:
<quoted text>
just a huge ho!!! no driver be wantin you!!!
I beg to differ, I was standing outside of the PILOT in Athens, GA and there were plenty of drivers trying to get my number, problem was they all looked like Lenny!
Lenny

AOL

#13 Aug 31, 2009
Jrh8er wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ, I was standing outside of the PILOT in Athens, GA and there were plenty of drivers trying to get my number, problem was they all looked like Lenny!
u wish they looked as hansome as me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chase Austin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand jury to hear Tony Stewart fatal collision... Sep 20 RayOne 3
Bristol NASCAR fans: Will you "Stand With Smoke... Aug '14 Amigoty 1
Danica Patrick: Latest News, 2014 Sprint Cup Ra... Aug '14 Cale 11 2
Jeff Gordon eyeing elusive 5th NASCAR championship Aug '14 Whoyakidding 2
Could Ty Dillon Be the First Nationwide Rookie ... (Feb '14) Jul '14 whatever 9
Shepherd Accident Raises Age Question in NASCAR Jul '14 SNOW 6
Andretti looks to put bizarre blue flag behind him Jul '14 Go Blue Forever 2

Chase Austin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE