Americans Hit The Brakes On NASCAR

Mar 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New Hampshire Public Radio -

Drivers practice for the Budweiser Shootout at the NASCAR Nextel Cup Daytona 500 at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona, Fla.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

What an A-Hole this guy is. When he states that the best and brightest Americans listen to NPR it tells you how far up their his head is.
The economy is affecting race attendance, but even more than that is the fact that they keep making these changes to the tracks and cars that make for boring races. As far as young people not being interested in racing is rediculous. There are young people everywhere you look involved in every aspect of racing.
myohmy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

These rules and bias nascar officials,owners, being wishy, washy are what turned my family off. will not pay for a ticket & do not stay home to watch tv. just not important anymore.
Simon Cowell

Port Orange, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

yup all the above
big 3

Shipshewana, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

the a hole is out to lunch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••