Petty Enterprises' future; a rookie looks for work

Sep 17, 2008 | Posted by: Lets go racing | Full story: hamptonroads.com

Bobby Labonte's 13th-place finish Sunday at New Hampshire was his best finish since placing 13th at Daytona in July.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 18, 2008

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

Judged:

I don't think Chad did to good in the race Sunday . Was he the one who caused the big wreck and caused Matty all them problems? It's sad when they take anyone out but one of the Chasers after they work so hard just to get in the top 12.I think Chad needs to stay in the trucks a little longer, JMO.
axobeachgirl

Calabash, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

Judged:

Chad has finshed better this season in that car than any other driver to drive it. So what he took out one of the chasers...it's called an ACCIDENT for a reason.
Junior Nation

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

snow wrote:
I don't think Chad did to good in the race Sunday . Was he the one who caused the big wreck and caused Matty all them problems? It's sad when they take anyone out but one of the Chasers after they work so hard just to get in the top 12.I think Chad needs to stay in the trucks a little longer, JMO.
Actually Snow.. Chad was kind of a victim himself. If you look at it he got tagged. Clint tried to make it 5 wide and squeezed into a tiny hole and Chad got tagged and tried to save it but couldn't and poor Matty got caught up in it.

Clint was the in car reporter and when the announcers got with him after the accident Clint said well I guess I got into his corner and he spun (something like that). The announcers didn't really pick up on it and didn't say anything about Clint but they did say that it wasn't Chad that started it.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2008

Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Snow.. Chad was kind of a victim himself. If you look at it he got tagged. Clint tried to make it 5 wide and squeezed into a tiny hole and Chad got tagged and tried to save it but couldn't and poor Matty got caught up in it.
Clint was the in car reporter and when the announcers got with him after the accident Clint said well I guess I got into his corner and he spun (something like that). The announcers didn't really pick up on it and didn't say anything about Clint but they did say that it wasn't Chad that started it.
Thank you .I was on JR's
chit chat and missed that. Have a great day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chad McCumbee Discussions

Search the Chad McCumbee Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle Petty opts to run his mouth instead of his... (Jun '07) Aug '11 A Real Fan 13
Petty unsure if Sunday drive is last with his team (Nov '08) Nov '08 Junior Nation 28
Petty unsure if Sunday drive is last with his team (Nov '08) Nov '08 Not Concerned 3
Pocono will be without Petty in field (Jun '07) Oct '08 Stephan 7
The Chase renders the regular season meaningles... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Dino 2
Kyle Petty willing to move to a different team (Apr '08) Aug '08 Chuckie 4
Petty to use 3 drivers in No. 45 over next 3 races (Jul '08) Aug '08 Whoyakidding 6
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••