Grubb To Serve As Stewart's Crew Chie...

Grubb To Serve As Stewart's Crew Chief In 2009

There are 1 comment on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Sep 7, 2008, titled Grubb To Serve As Stewart's Crew Chief In 2009. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Stewart-Haas Racing named Darian Grubb on Friday as the crew chief for driver Tony Stewart when Stewart moves over to the No.14 Chevrolet team in 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Maureen Boyle

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Sep 10, 2008
Many feel I should tell you this so I will. Over Labor Day Weekend I had guests in town who are wacky over NASCAR and since I do not have cable TV they insisted on staying in until Lindsey Czarniak came on and gave the NASCAR results. I told them she never ever says anything whatsoever about NASCAR. WOW! I thought WWIII was going to start the way they raved about how much Lindsey Czarniak loves NASCAR, etc. In short, one fella had to treat all of us out to breakfast, lunch and dinner. I picked Ruth Chris's Steakhouse where we had it all! He now despises Lindsey Czarniak. Later, after returning to North Carolina they called and apologized for being so obstinate. Will you PLEASE ask your Lindsey Czarniak to stop pretending she's a big NASCAR fan when she is not. Actually, it was sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Mears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
News Richard Petty Upset Over Ambrose' $25,000 Fine (May '14) May '14 doug 5
News Jamie McMurray gets back into win column at Tal... (Oct '13) Nov '13 snow 5
News Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. an Underachiever or a Vic... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Aquarius-WY 12
News Harvick wins first Daytona 500 qualifier, Patri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 manic 2 4
News Devin Jones Starting To Shine In Late Models (Jul '09) Jan '12 Rick 2
News Mears unsure of future at Richard Childress Racing (Sep '09) Sep '10 camshaft man 4
More from around the web