NASCAR's Earnhardt, Mears on Probation

Apr 21, 2009 Read more: NBC29 Charlottesville 26
NASCAR has put Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Casey Mears on probation. Little "E" intentionally spun out Mears on the cool down lap after Saturday night's cup race in Phoenix. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yep

Somerset, KY

#23 Apr 22, 2009
Figuratively Speaking wrote:
<quoted text>
I think NASCAR is more exciting when there is a little personality out there. The rivalries can make things more interesting. Every sport has them.
you said it! rubbin is racin! go jr go!
yep

Somerset, KY

#24 Apr 22, 2009
ABfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep waiting for someone to punch Kyle Busch, now that would bring in the ratings.
you said it! cant stand him! we went to bristol i hate the fact that bush won! he is such a child, an makes no bones of his feeling about jr or his fans! im a proud member of jr nation! would love to see jr go up side bushes head! lol

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#25 Apr 22, 2009
yep wrote:
<quoted text>you said it! cant stand him! we went to bristol i hate the fact that bush won! he is such a child, an makes no bones of his feeling about jr or his fans! im a proud member of jr nation! would love to see jr go up side bushes head! lol
Me too.
race fan

United States

#26 Apr 22, 2009
yep wrote:
<quoted text>you said it! cant stand him! we went to bristol i hate the fact that bush won! he is such a child, an makes no bones of his feeling about jr or his fans! im a proud member of jr nation! would love to see jr go up side bushes head! lol
did not get to watch the cup race, but we did go to the nationwide ,did you see how that cry baby Busch acted?
yep

Somerset, KY

#27 Apr 23, 2009
yep he is a sad little man
DACK

Lady Lake, FL

#28 Apr 23, 2009
Kevin Lee wrote:
Kevin Harvick was parked a few years back for actions in the truck race at Martinsville...He didnt get to run the Sprint Cup race on Sunday either!
You are correct---I remember it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Mears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
News Richard Petty Upset Over Ambrose' $25,000 Fine (May '14) May '14 doug 5
News Jamie McMurray gets back into win column at Tal... (Oct '13) Nov '13 snow 5
News Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. an Underachiever or a Vic... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Aquarius-WY 12
News Harvick wins first Daytona 500 qualifier, Patri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 manic 2 4
News Devin Jones Starting To Shine In Late Models (Jul '09) Jan '12 Rick 2
News Mears unsure of future at Richard Childress Racing (Sep '09) Sep '10 camshaft man 4
More from around the web