NASCAR's Casey Mears Welcome Daughter...

NASCAR's Casey Mears Welcome Daughter Samantha Mae

There are 5 comments on the Celebrity Babies story from Oct 8, 2008, titled NASCAR's Casey Mears Welcome Daughter Samantha Mae. In it, Celebrity Babies reports that:

" Wow, Bluebell looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards! It's been pretty windy here for the past week! " - Phoebe, on Geri Halliwell and Bluebell Stay Cozy " We go to FAO Schwarz and tell them ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Babies.

Debbie

Staten Island, NY

#1 Oct 12, 2008
Congratulations Casey on the birth of your daughter. Hope allis well with mom and babe and that you have a great ride for next year.
Dee Dee

Caddo Mills, TX

#2 Oct 26, 2008
Poor Casey!!!! Your heart is lost forever to a little girl. Congrates to you both...
Some guy

Ephrata, PA

#3 Oct 26, 2008
I'm glad that he now has a family to focus on, because focusing on his driving has been a waste of time thus far.
Pop

Katy, TX

#4 Oct 28, 2008
I wonder what will happen when he fails at RCR? I guess he can go beg Michael Waltrip for a ride.
Some guy

Ephrata, PA

#5 Oct 29, 2008
DEI. They can lose together, it'll be nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Mears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
News Richard Petty Upset Over Ambrose' $25,000 Fine (May '14) May '14 doug 5
News Jamie McMurray gets back into win column at Tal... (Oct '13) Nov '13 snow 5
News Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. an Underachiever or a Vic... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Aquarius-WY 12
News Harvick wins first Daytona 500 qualifier, Patri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 manic 2 4
News Devin Jones Starting To Shine In Late Models (Jul '09) Jan '12 Rick 2
News Mears unsure of future at Richard Childress Racing (Sep '09) Sep '10 camshaft man 4
More from around the web