Martin could give his new Hendrick te...

Martin could give his new Hendrick team an edge

There are 43 comments on the CBS SportsLine story from Nov 22, 2008, titled Martin could give his new Hendrick team an edge. In it, CBS SportsLine reports that:

Alan Gustafson figures there is at least one way to legally circumvent NASCAR's 2009 testing ban, at least partially.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS SportsLine.

Since: Dec 08

AOL

#22 Dec 4, 2008
Mark martin has always been a GREAT driver and a kind man.

He is always saying 'thanks' to the fans.

I hope that he will do well. I will bet that he will be in the 2009 chase
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#23 Dec 4, 2008
Angel of Dreams wrote:
Yes MM is a good driver and I think he will bring alot to HMS
iceman01

Marshall, MN

#24 Dec 4, 2008
Christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's got to be more than Jr. brought to the team. At least MM won't blame a bad run on tires, vibration, the suns in my eyes, dirt on the windshield, etc, etc. Did I leave anything out?

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#25 Dec 4, 2008
iceman01 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's got to be more than Jr. brought to the team. At least MM won't blame a bad run on tires, vibration, the suns in my eyes, dirt on the windshield, etc, etc. Did I leave anything out?
Another hater, I am not surprised.
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#26 Dec 4, 2008
iceman01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh for someone who doesnt like Jr you sure know everything he says!!! Hmm someone is hiding in the closet I think. LMAO

AOL

#27 Dec 4, 2008
Christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be an amazingly exciting year come February and Daytona. I can hardly wait!!
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#28 Dec 4, 2008
Angel of Dreams wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be an amazingly exciting year come February and Daytona. I can hardly wait!!
Yes!! and no matter what I will be cheering Jr on! just because I know it pisses people off Ha Ha
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

#29 Dec 4, 2008
iceman01 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Quite funny. Watch it, if you really say anything negative you will be considered a Hater. lol
18 Chick

Pensacola, FL

#30 Dec 4, 2008
DG, They can come in here and express their opinion of why they don't like Jr, but they don't have to be nasty about it or spout off the same crap.
Busch Vickers Fan

Guelph, Canada

#31 Dec 4, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>He at least won a race and never got his ass kicked for cheating like Vickers did. That bunch cheated and still didn't win......
Vickers did win the 2008 Craftsman Pit Crew Challenge.
CND BILL FAN

Kitchener, Canada

#32 Dec 4, 2008
With Nascar limiting/no testing the driver and crew chief will have to be on the same page. Mark may have an advantage here with his many years of experience cup, busch, trucks, ASA , iroc etc. As long as R.H. hooks with some competent people, Mark will be ok. It would be something to see Mark fighting it out with the Roush cars on a regular basis.

AOL

#33 Dec 4, 2008
I bet iceman is 12!!!

“Let's go racing!!!!”

Albuquerque, NM

#34 Dec 4, 2008
Angel of Dreams wrote:
I truely hope MM does well in 2009. Of all the drivers out there this man needs this next year. Not only is he a talented driver but, he is one of the most polite and down home guys you'll ever meet.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#35 Dec 5, 2008
Busch Vickers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Vickers did win the 2008 Craftsman Pit Crew Challenge.
No Vickers did not win it.
His pit crew did. I saw it and vickers did not
work on the pit crew....How do you figure it was
Vickers????? Give the glory to his pit crew not the driver......
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#36 Dec 5, 2008
Dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Quite funny. Watch it, if you really say anything negative you will be considered a Hater. lol
Well I will tell you what his first post to me was. Bite Me!! now what do you think of that!!
Dalesgirl

United States

#37 Dec 5, 2008
Christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I will tell you what his first post to me was. Bite Me!! now what do you think of that!!
Actually, I think it was funny. That saying has been around for years. And people still use it and they laugh at it. It is also said on TV on the comedy shows. You could have told the person to take the first bite. lol
Dalesgirl

United States

#38 Dec 5, 2008
18 Chick wrote:
DG, They can come in here and express their opinion of why they don't like Jr, but they don't have to be nasty about it or spout off the same crap.
Gee, there would't be a forum if people didn't spout off the same crap. It is an everyday thing. If you don't like their opinions, scroll and don't respond.

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#39 Dec 5, 2008
Dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, there would't be a forum if people didn't spout off the same crap. It is an everyday thing. If you don't like their opinions, scroll and don't respond.
Ok then. Have fun with the bashers.
Dalesgirl

United States

#40 Dec 5, 2008
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then. Have fun with the bashers.
I am, some of them are quite funny.

Since: Mar 08

Topix Bar & Grill

#41 Dec 5, 2008
Dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am, some of them are quite funny.
Entertainment at it's best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Mears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
News Richard Petty Upset Over Ambrose' $25,000 Fine (May '14) May '14 doug 5
News Jamie McMurray gets back into win column at Tal... (Oct '13) Nov '13 snow 5
News Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. an Underachiever or a Vic... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Aquarius-WY 12
News Harvick wins first Daytona 500 qualifier, Patri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 manic 2 4
News Devin Jones Starting To Shine In Late Models (Jul '09) Jan '12 Rick 2
News Mears unsure of future at Richard Childress Racing (Sep '09) Sep '10 camshaft man 4
More from around the web