NASCAR's Gordon Excited About Fatherhood

Full story: Examiner.com

Jeff Gordon , Casey Mears , Jamie McMurray , Greg Biffle , Clint Bowyer , and Sterling Marlin are involved in a wreck going into turn one during the NASCAR UAW-Ford 500 auto race at Talladega Superspeedway in ...
Comments
61 - 67 of 67 Comments Last updated May 21, 2008
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jennifer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2007

whta happan to Jennifer brook sealey Gordon

Jeff gordon ex wife ?

Since: Feb 07

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2007

RBennett wrote:
Christine Mccann...Knob Lick KY??? I'll ?ick your knob...Newman and Stewart can kiss my ?ss. GORDON is your next 2007 champion! GOD save Gordon. He is a true champion, a clean driver and he has a HOT wife...
Gordo isn't Jesus,and he isn't able to walk on water because I know you know,ALL fruit sinks to the bottom and he is definitely a fruit!!!!!
As for licking my #nob,you do that well,and I would love to kiss your #ss,When, Where, and time?

Since: Feb 07

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2007

RBennett wrote:
If anyone gets a post by Christine Mccann, she is a totally HOT chick who loves me! However, even though she is good in bed, she needs to get her NASCAR facts straight...Gordon is GOD, Stewart is the "Dough Boy", and Marlin is washed up and tired!!!!
I do love you,Mr. Bennett and thanks for the compliment, you grew from a skinny boy to a big sexy man,and I bet since you have gotten older, and with more experience are even better in bed. You where easy to teach.
As for Sterling being washed up,you are wrong.With age some things get better,like your performance in the sack, and Sterling as a Race car driver.
I still can't believe a straight man as smart and educated like you is a jeff Gordan fan.His fans are clueless women and gay men, and last time I saw you,you where neither one....If you are not Sterling Marlin fan,at least be a fan to Tony Stewart,he is called "SMOKE" for a reason. He can race anything and has won tons of championships other than 2 Nascar championships. He can drive anything to victory lane. He will beat all previous records held, and be the best Nascar driver.....Gordo is a sissy,and whines when things aren't going his way, at least,Tony speaks his mind and tells the truth.
Oh,nobody throw s shit at Tony when he wins,only Gordo gets that special well deserved treatment...
Be a man,and become a fan of a real racecar driver.
I will help you through the transition,and i will help you how ever I can, will be there for you.
Nice hearing from you....call me lets get together,and talk about old times maybe reinact a few memories that I hold dear and remember vividly.

Since: Apr 07

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2007

He is called smoke because he has no fire since his last championship run. Darlington fans were model fans for all other race tracks because they didnt throw anything at JG when he won. You are such a Democrap and are only willing to hear yourside of the story. I bet JG is laughing all the way to Victory Lane! and the bank! I will call you and give you the "low" down on how a real race car driver, like JG wins! Again, SPANK ya later!
fan of the track

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2008

Jennifer wrote:
what happan to Jennifer brook sealey Gordon
Jeff gordon ex wife ?
Shes living in the SouthPark area of Charlotte beside of Brian and Meghan France...curious isnt it?
orly200

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2008

fan of the track wrote:
<quoted text>
Shes living in the SouthPark area of Charlotte beside of Brian and Meghan France...curious isnt it?
Nope - Brian divorced Meaghan last year in 2007.
Sponsored by No One

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Gordon's not gay. He gets tons of hot women.

But the one driver who has never even pretended to like women is the guy they call Smoke. He's never been married, never even been linked to any women. Once he comes out, it'll be the last barrier knocked down, since Nascar's the only "sport" that hasn't had an openly gay competitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••