NASCAR's Gordon Excited About Fatherhood

Full story: Examiner.com 67
Jeff Gordon , Casey Mears , Jamie McMurray , Greg Biffle , Clint Bowyer , and Sterling Marlin are involved in a wreck going into turn one during the NASCAR UAW-Ford 500 auto race at Talladega Superspeedway in ... Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rock5611

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 18, 2006
Gotta wonder who got Gordo's wife pregnant. Everyone knows he is a squeer as a 3 dollar bill. He sure didn't do it - he has never been with a chick his whole life!!!
Steven

Novato, CA

#2 Dec 18, 2006
Thays cool.

Since: Dec 06

Traverse City, MI

#3 Dec 18, 2006
Rock5611 wrote:
Gotta wonder who got Gordo's wife pregnant. Everyone knows he is a squeer as a 3 dollar bill. He sure didn't do it - he has never been with a chick his whole life!!!
How bout' before you start writing shit about gordon, learn how to spell correctly you dumb ass
Steven

Novato, CA

#4 Dec 18, 2006
gordon24 wrote:
<quoted text>How bout' before you start writing shit about gordon, learn how to spell correctly you dumb ass
Dont worry.
Rock5611

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 19, 2006
Good one Gordon 24 - obviously you honk on bobo too!! What is how 'bout??? And you bust my balls - now that's funny?
Rock5611

Rochester, NY

#6 Dec 19, 2006
Gordon 24 - you still have me laughing here!!! Hooked on phonics - worked for me! How bout' what the hell is that? You should have stayed in school. Gordo is a homo don't you get it?
Cecilia

Charleston, SC

#7 Dec 19, 2006
gordon24 wrote:
<quoted text>How bout' before you start writing shit about gordon, learn how to spell correctly you dumb ass
I agree completely with you. Gordon is a great driver
Steven

Novato, CA

#8 Dec 19, 2006
Cecilia wrote:
<quoted text> I agree completely with you. Gordon is a great driver
Thats for sher.
Paula-Avondale Arizona

Peoria, AZ

#9 Jan 14, 2007
All I have to say is Congrats. No matter what anyone says the most important thing is your family. You could be the worst driver in the world, but that little child will think of you as the greatest, treasure that moment. Again Congrats to the Gordon family and best wishes.
gman24

Cary, NC

#10 Jan 14, 2007
your mom didnt think ,the four time champ was queer good job jeffro
Steven

Novato, CA

#11 Jan 15, 2007
Paula-Avondale Arizona wrote:
All I have to say is Congrats. No matter what anyone says the most important thing is your family. You could be the worst driver in the world, but that little child will think of you as the greatest, treasure that moment. Again Congrats to the Gordon family and best wishes.
What are you thinking!
angie

Florence, AL

#12 Jan 15, 2007
That you are an idiot Steven!
TIMMYZ 17

Milwaukee, WI

#13 Jan 16, 2007
SISSY OF THE YEAR. YES HE IS A GOOD DRIVER BUT LETS LEAVE THE "MAN COACHING" TO PEOPLE LIKE AL GORE. QUIT TRYING TO BE LIKE TONY JEFF.
[
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#14 Jan 19, 2007
I know he can't wait
D Eby

Sheridan, AR

#15 Jan 19, 2007
All I can say is all you Gordon nay sayers must be some other kind of jealous! But then who wouldn't be. He is GREAT looking, rich, smart, talented and on top of all that a really nice guy! Must be hard to compete with all that. Only uneducated, hillbillies could find fault with him as a person or a great driver....not saying you can't root against him or for some one else, but, grow up and quit with the queer remarks it only makes you look GAY and STUPID!
Steven

Novato, CA

#16 Jan 19, 2007
angie wrote:
That you are an idiot Steven!
Must be one of those children out there just
find a website and dont know what they are talking about like you!
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#17 Jan 20, 2007
You tell them steven way to go.
Jack In

Auburn Hills, MI

#18 Jan 20, 2007
Somebody must have had it in for him.
Steven

Novato, CA

#19 Jan 20, 2007
Jennifer Watts wrote:
You tell them steven way to go.
Why thanks.
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#20 Jan 20, 2007
You're welcome steven Are you that guy from Laguna Beach? I love the show and The Hills

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Mears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
Richard Petty Upset Over Ambrose' $25,000 Fine (May '14) May '14 doug 5
Jamie McMurray gets back into win column at Tal... (Oct '13) Nov '13 snow 5
Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. an Underachiever or a Vic... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Aquarius-WY 12
Harvick wins first Daytona 500 qualifier, Patri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 manic 2 4
Devin Jones Starting To Shine In Late Models (Jul '09) Jan '12 Rick 2
Mears unsure of future at Richard Childress Racing (Sep '09) Sep '10 camshaft man 4
More from around the web