Earnhardt's got more going for him than a name

Apr 5, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WFAA-TV Dallas

“I can remember points in last season and years past where that 8 car has been up front and strong and has had some quirky things take place [to] take him out of shots to win races”

Dale Earnhardt Jr. finished the 2007 Samsung 500 at Texas Motor Speedway and climbed out of the car. via WFAA-TV Dallas

Comments
41 - 42 of 42 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2008
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
over88ted

United States

#45 Apr 10, 2008
Angii wrote:
<quoted text>So you jump ship when your driver isnt doing well? I guess a person can just enjoy Nascar and not have a favorite driver and thats cool, but, you dont have to slam Jr, we like his personality and style just fine it's what makes him likeable.
Glad its not his driving that makes him a likeable DRIVER. Seems like a contradiction doesnt it?
I like Tiger Woods for his prowess at no limit texas hold em. Whats the point?
Brian

Edmond, OK

#47 Jun 16, 2008
over88ted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like JR if he wasnt such a hayseed dumbass. I may start calling him Gomer. Goober says hey!
He can be GOmer and Eury JR can be Goober. Perfect.
I hear you! That dude sounds like a complete dumbass in interviews. Uh-Uh-Uh-Uh. How about Cletus and Doyle?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Mears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
Richard Petty Upset Over Ambrose' $25,000 Fine May '14 doug 5
Jamie McMurray gets back into win column at Tal... (Oct '13) Nov '13 snow 5
Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. an Underachiever or a Vic... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Aquarius-WY 12
Harvick wins first Daytona 500 qualifier, Patri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 manic 2 4
Devin Jones Starting To Shine In Late Models (Jul '09) Jan '12 Rick 2
Mears unsure of future at Richard Childress Racing (Sep '09) Sep '10 camshaft man 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Casey Mears People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••