Caraviello: Mears could thrive if he ...

Caraviello: Mears could thrive if he had some stability

There are 62 comments on the NASCAR Winston Cup Scene story from May 21, 2008, titled Caraviello: Mears could thrive if he had some stability. In it, NASCAR Winston Cup Scene reports that:

Mears says future with Hendrick secure despite rumors By David Caraviello , NASCAR.COM May 21, 2008 11:52 AM EDT If it's spring, then it must be time for Casey Mears to get fired again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NASCAR Winston Cup Scene.

Carolyn

Erie, PA

#58 May 22, 2008
Say What wrote:
Jr is a child molester
You're sick!
I like Jr. It's his fans that really piss me off. No, not every Jr. fan is a jerk, but there are quite a few out there.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#59 May 22, 2008
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently your ISP location can't make up it's mind!
I have said a few times that I don't know why I'm shown being in Waterford, PA. I have nothing to do with it. But, seeing as how dense you are, you probably didn't read what I have said or didn't comprehend it.
Nasty Lisa, why don't you take a hike. You and all your personalities just go away.

Since: Dec 06

Prairie Grove, AR

#61 May 22, 2008
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Bosco how are you doing? I have not talked to you in a long time.What do you think of the racing season??
Hope you doing great.Its nice weather here today
got yard work on my menu. You have a nice day....
Hey Snow, it's good to see a familiar face around these parts:) I can't say that I've followed racing as much this season, not sure why. I'm hoping Casey can get on a streak just like he did last year. It's nice to see Jr. having better runs this season, don't think he's missing that Bud car too much.. Have a good one!

SpdBmp

Since: Apr 07

Danville, CA

#63 May 23, 2008
DebiDoes wrote:
<quoted text>so,you would rather he come down into traffic, causing a wreck? who should he have cut off? Jeffypoo? Jimmie boy? Jr?
I see your JGR blinders still fit huh Debi?

Location hidden

#64 May 23, 2008
SpdBmp wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your JGR blinders still fit huh Debi?
She is now using the name say what....
That gal is a mixed up soul.....
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#65 May 23, 2008
Say What wrote:
Carolyn you would need a walk more than me since you are about 500 lbs.
Not hardly. I weigh 100 pounds. My God, Lisa, how many names do you post under? No matter how many names you use, you're still a stupid broad.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#66 May 23, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>She is now using the name say what....
Lisa is Say What. I told Lisa to take a hike and she replied under the name Say What. One of her many names she uses.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#68 May 23, 2008
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
you're the stupid broad.
And, you're still Lisa. One of your many personalities. And, I still say you're a stupid broad.
Proxy

Mexico, Mexico

#70 May 23, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>And, you're still Lisa. One of your many personalities. And, I still say you're a stupid broad.
That ones from Kentucky if it helps you figure out who it is.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#71 May 23, 2008
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you're still a fatass. and a stupid broad.
Why don't you go play with yourself. If you know who you are. Might be hard to find one of your personalities to play with you since you have so many.
I think you are the fatass. Didn't you say you weigh 110 pounds? You're piled up a little higher. I only weigh 100 pounds, fatass.

Location hidden

#73 May 23, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go play with yourself. If you know who you are. Might be hard to find one of your personalities to play with you since you have so many.
I think you are the fatass. Didn't you say you weigh 110 pounds? You're piled up a little higher. I only weigh 100 pounds, fatass.
Morning Carolyn. Some folks have an over weight mouth.She also has many names and is a disgrace for humans. Why Topix lets her ruin the forums
is something I cannot understand.She needs to get a job and a life.....
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#74 May 23, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Carolyn. Some folks have an over weight mouth.She also has many names and is a disgrace for humans. Why Topix lets her ruin the forums
is something I cannot understand.She needs to get a job and a life.....
Lisa gives herself away with her comments. Always on the defensive. Poor little, pathetic soul. She feels everybody is picking on her. She brings it on herself.
I don't think she even has a favorite driver. She defends one driver and then turns around and bashes him.
Lisa

Vienna, VA

#76 May 23, 2008
I agree.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#77 May 23, 2008
Say What wrote:
KB is my favorite.
For how long? Until your other personalities show up?
Lisa

San Antonio, TX

#79 May 23, 2008
I agree

SpdBmp

Oakland, CA

#80 May 23, 2008
Lisa wrote:
I agree
Bouncing all over the planet AND agreeing - ROFLMFAO!!!!

Careful, somebody's going to give Lisa a good name!

SpdBmp

Oakland, CA

#81 May 23, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>She is now using the name say what....
I thought Say What was Lisa...?

SpdBmp

Oakland, CA

#83 May 23, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Lisa is Say What. I told Lisa to take a hike and she replied under the name Say What. One of her many names she uses.
I thought Say What was Debi Does ...?

SpdBmp

Oakland, CA

#84 May 23, 2008
Come on people - Debi Does is blinded by PinHead, but most certainly is not the same caliber of lunatic as Lisa (I mean that in a good way Debi). And whoever is bouncing around as LISA - keep up the good work - maybe we can 'kill' her with kindness (just an expression - not a threat!!!!!)- I don't think anybody has tried that yet!!
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#85 May 23, 2008
SpdBmp wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Say What was Lisa...?
No it was lisa, using say what and Lisa and Dalejrsqueen and even my id for awhile! LOL she gets around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Mears Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
News Richard Petty Upset Over Ambrose' $25,000 Fine (May '14) May '14 doug 5
News Jamie McMurray gets back into win column at Tal... (Oct '13) Nov '13 snow 5
News Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. an Underachiever or a Vic... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Aquarius-WY 12
News Harvick wins first Daytona 500 qualifier, Patri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 manic 2 4
News Devin Jones Starting To Shine In Late Models (Jul '09) Jan '12 Rick 2
News Mears unsure of future at Richard Childress Racing (Sep '09) Sep '10 camshaft man 4
More from around the web