Source: Carl Edwards Will Not Be Suspended

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP

A person familiar with the decision says Carl Edwards will not be suspended for intentionally wrecking Brad Keselowski's car during last weekend's NASCAR race in Atlanta.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 124 of124
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LONG GONE SILVERS

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Judged:

Word on the street is ole carl got docked 60 points fined 25k and on probation till dec 31.What I do not understand is brad is on probation till dec 31 also.
The Wild Tyne

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

weedeater wrote:
Yep word on the street is ole carl and big mouth denny are brothers cause they act alike,drive alike,look alike and boy has nascar hit rock bottom.
Nascar hit rock bottom when it no longer became a southern sport,period !

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Judged:

LONG GONE SILVERS wrote:
Word on the street is ole carl got docked 60 points fined 25k and on probation till dec 31.What I do not understand is brad is on probation till dec 31 also.
Brad has to have a little smack on the wrist to remind him to stay in his place and not instigate. I hope that doesn't mean he's not supposed to tease and make fun of him tho.
The Wild Tyne wrote:
<quoted text>
Nascar hit rock bottom when it no longer became a southern sport,period !
I rather prefer having just 2 or 3 southern accents, and a wide variety of others. But oh, can I ask about the structure of that sentence?? How do you no longer became something?

wholy ^@*$%#! what - did Carl wreck your sentence too? LMAO
The Wild Tyne

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

alpinedigital wrote:
<quoted text>
Brad has to have a little smack on the wrist to remind him to stay in his place and not instigate. I hope that doesn't mean he's not supposed to tease and make fun of him tho.
<quoted text>
I rather prefer having just 2 or 3 southern accents, and a wide variety of others. But oh, can I ask about the structure of that sentence?? How do you no longer became something?
wholy ^@*$%#! what - did Carl wreck your sentence too? LMAO
Cale,Bobby,Donnie,David,Richar d,Dale Sr,Davie,Darrell,Bill,Neil,Bud dy and the list goes on.How I long for those days.Thats what you get when you let everyone in.At least I still got my Blue Devils.How did I structure that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 124 of124
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••