AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

Wow! One minute he's choking Kevin Harvick, the next he's asking his girlfriend to marry him. Maybe she can take the edge off.

http://drinkthis.typepad.com/answer_this/2008...
She Is A Fame Seeker

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

Judged:

Most women who seek losers like Carl to marry are just in it for the fame, she know's that being an MD isn't going to get her the recognition she thinks she deserves so she latches on to a low IQ driver that is well known, this way she can "be somebody!" They are both losers and I would give the marriage 7-10 years of cheating and lying bliss before HE dumps her for a big boobed low IQ serving bimbo like his momma would want for him. Momma don't like no competition or fame seeking women.
crazy for carl

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

Judged:

i'm sad carl's getting married but he deserves it he is a nice guy and he should be happy
JR-NOT

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

Judged:

Where is this info coming from. I hope its true as I think Carl and Kate make a handsome couple. I wouldn't call her a person who needs anymore recognition. She is doing just fine on her own as a neurological rehabitational doctor at one of Mo. premier hospitals. She isn't seen hanging onto him every race, she has a very important career of her own. Neither she or Carl are dummies. I do question your IQ THOUGH.
99 fan

Bethany, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2008

Judged:

how do you know anything about his IQ or her intentions? you must be unhappy with your own life to be knocking his! congrats Carl and Dr. Kate!
Brainfreeze

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2008

99 fan wrote:
how do you know anything about his IQ or her intentions? you must be unhappy with your own life to be knocking his! congrats Carl and Dr. Kate!
Not unhappy here, just stating my opinion is all, if you don't like it, scroll and ignore.
crazy for carl

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2008

congrats Carl and Kate. Kate got her self an amazing guy.
just curious

Newberg, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2008

Well since she isn't even at the race every weekend I hardly think she is looking for FAME!

I wish them both the best.
Paula

Kingston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

Judged:

Im only upset about it is because i love carl.. haha
but i am happy for him.
JustBev88

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2008

Judged:

In case you missed it.Carl was on Trackside and talked about the engagement. He went to her father and asked permission and got down on his knee to ask her to marry him. What a cute old fashioned kinda guy.
just curious

Tualatin, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

Judged:

Yeah I laughed though because he said he asked her Dad because he thought he had to, and if he had known he didn't HAVE to do that he wouldn't have.
c-dub

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

awwww he is just so sweet my dad works with him and im so happ for him
just curious

Tualatin, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2008

He said on Sirius radio the other day that the wedding would be on one of the off weekends in Jan and that "he guessed" they would probably go somewhere after that. LOL

I guess the new no testing policy is good in that at least these guys get some down time.
DivaRaceChick

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

Judged:

I think that Carl is a great guy......and that
Kate is a very lucky woman.....
Carl Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

Judged:

She Is A Fame Seeker wrote:
Most women who seek losers like Carl to marry are just in it for the fame, she know's that being an MD isn't going to get her the recognition she thinks she deserves so she latches on to a low IQ driver that is well known, this way she can "be somebody!" They are both losers and I would give the marriage 7-10 years of cheating and lying bliss before HE dumps her for a big boobed low IQ serving bimbo like his momma would want for him. Momma don't like no competition or fame seeking women.
For your INFORMATION Carl Edwards is a VERY intelligent man who attended the University of Missouri and was a part-time substitute teacher before racing. You really need to check your facts before you start blasting people. I wonder what is your educational background!
just curious

Tualatin, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

If she is looking for fame why is she rarely seen with him? Why did Carl not talk about her out of respect for her when they first started dating? They actually knew each other in school. I'm not sure if it was high school, elementary or college but on Sirius radio they asked Kate "when you knew him at school..."

If the boy wanted a big boobed bimbo I'm sure he could have one.
edhead

Millersville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Whomever thinks Carls soon to be wife and Carl have no intellegence is pretty stupid. Do you think just anyone can be a doctor? I work at a clinic and trust me Doctors put in alot of time and schooling, I would hardly call them dumb. And Carl is far from being stupid.
congrats

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Way to go carl!!
new fans

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Best wishes Carl
Carl Fan

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

Has any wedding pictures been posted? would love to see a wedding picture. I bet it was a pretty wedding.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••