Roush says NASCAR fairly considered e...

Roush says NASCAR fairly considered everything in Edwards penalty

There are 41 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Mar 10, 2010, titled Roush says NASCAR fairly considered everything in Edwards penalty. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Team owner Jack Roush said Wednesday he's satisfied with the penalty NASCAR levied against driver Carl Edwards for his intentional accident with Brad Keselowski.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Raleigh,NC

#47 Apr 1, 2010
Brian wrote:
I will say this - I know many Chinese people and none of them type the way they are stereotyped in speaking. It is one thing to not "correctly" use the sound of a letter in a word that is not a sound your mouth is used to making but to continually type the incorrect letter to make yourself appear to be the "real thing" is ridiculous.
As for the Rousch teams problems - well I think that NASCAR is in the wrong on most things like telling Keslowski last year to move over because one of the top drivers in the chase was going for a position and Brad was not in the chase. He was however going for a position on the track himself.
NASCAR needs to get back to its roots of having drivers in cars that you could actually go to the showroom and purchase.
Nascar should go back to the old forum, not this chase for the champion for just ten drivers!! You might as well tell everyone else to go home and not race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carl Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 2015 NASCAR guide for beginners (Jan '15) Jan '15 Hilton Head 1
News Where will free agent Carl Edwards land? (May '14) Jun '14 GO TONY GO 56
News Drivers to watch at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Norman2 1
News The Biggest Loser RECAP 1/14/14: Season 15 Epis... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Wang 2
News Can Richard Petty Motorsports be relevant again... (Jan '14) Jan '14 chuck 2
News Jimmie Johnson keeps rolling on, eyeing 6 t h N... (May '13) Nov '13 whatsup 70
News Matt Kenseth wins 4th Sprint Cup race of season (Jul '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 12
More from around the web