Roush says NASCAR fairly considered everything in Edwards penalty

Team owner Jack Roush said Wednesday he's satisfied with the penalty NASCAR levied against driver Carl Edwards for his intentional accident with Brad Keselowski. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
motor mouth

Strongsville, OH

#1 Mar 12, 2010
Keselowski deserved what he got because he is an agressive driver himself
Cant Fix Stupid

North Haven, CT

#2 Mar 12, 2010
NASCAR =

Non-
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#3 Mar 12, 2010
Loush is a rouse. Wait untir Calr cause wleck that kirr someone and Loush get sued and he have no money and have to rive in clumbring tlairol rike most Dare Jl. fans. Then he leglet his frippant attitude.
booyaa

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 12, 2010
Really why you on thisNASCAR site? Hummmmmmm?
Cant Fix Stupid wrote:
NASCAR =
Non-
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks
weedeater

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Mar 13, 2010
I bet you if you go back and check ole Carl has taken out more cars than Brad in 08,09 til now.Brad races hard most everyone wants that.Carl has a temper no one wants that.Would you want your daughter to marry some one with a temper.Would you want your daughter to have a child with some one that has a temper.OMG!
weedeater

Dawsonville, GA

#6 Mar 13, 2010
Ole CARL AND CAR OWNER JACK HAS NOW HEARD FROM SCOTT BRAND.THEY HAD THE COURAGE TO SPEAK UP ON OLE CARLS SPIN OF BRAD.WHERE IS THE DUCK?YOU WILL HAVE TO READ THIS ON ESPN SITE,I DOUBT THE NASCAR OR FOX SITE WILL SHOW IT CAUSE YOU KNOW THEY ARE "FAIR AND BALANCED".
durrr

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Mar 13, 2010
weedeater wrote:
Ole CARL AND CAR OWNER JACK HAS NOW HEARD FROM SCOTT BRAND.THEY HAD THE COURAGE TO SPEAK UP ON OLE CARLS SPIN OF BRAD.WHERE IS THE DUCK?YOU WILL HAVE TO READ THIS ON ESPN SITE,I DOUBT THE NASCAR OR FOX SITE WILL SHOW IT CAUSE YOU KNOW THEY ARE "FAIR AND BALANCED".
Post a link maybe people will be able to read it.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#8 Mar 13, 2010
Wang wrote:
Loush is a rouse. Wait untir Calr cause wleck that kirr someone and Loush get sued and he have no money and have to rive in clumbring tlairol rike most Dare Jl. fans. Then he leglet his frippant attitude.
Hey wang are you drunk or that stupid or is some kind of ebonics that your speaking. I know you have a wang in your mouth and cant speak right.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 13, 2010
weedeater wrote:
I bet you if you go back and check ole Carl has taken out more cars than Brad in 08,09 til now.Brad races hard most everyone wants that.Carl has a temper no one wants that.Would you want your daughter to marry some one with a temper.Would you want your daughter to have a child with some one that has a temper.OMG!
You sir are a true dumbazz, that or you are a flamming gay pervert. Hand on hip other hand in the air waving around yelling OMG OMG in your little gay voice. get a life perv BK got what he had coming to him, in fack i bet Denny Hamlin bought Cousin Carl a steak dinner for taking care of business like it should have been last year. Bk and his fans = dumb azz loser's. The only reason the car got upside down is nascars fault with that stupid wing. End of story dummies
weedeater

Dawsonville, GA

#10 Mar 14, 2010
OMG! CONCERNED IN EXCELSIOR MUST HAVE ROID RAGE TOO. DO NOT DRIVE TILL YOU COOL OFF YOU MIGHT CUT SOME ONE OFF OR RUN INTO THEM.GO TO SUBWAY AND HAVE A FIVE DOLLAR FOOT LONG.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 14, 2010
`Nope no roid rage just dont like OMG gays and nascar fans that have no clue like you.you should pay more attention to the races so when you open the piehole you make educated comments and not a bunch of stupid rambling you and wang need to get together i think you two are a match for life partners
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#14 Mar 15, 2010
concerned in excelsior wrote:
<quoted text> Hey wang are you drunk or that stupid or is some kind of ebonics that your speaking. I know you have a wang in your mouth and cant speak right.
Now that not vely nice.

Ancient plovelb say: "Out of a dog's mouth wirr nevel come ivoly tusks."
Mary

Fredericksburg, VA

#15 Mar 15, 2010
Cant Fix Stupid wrote:
NASCAR =
Non-
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks
Correction... "New Antagonist Sport Currently Around Roush Freak-O-Zoids!"

There are 3 kinds of drivers NASCAR loves to spoil: the Roush Freak-O-Zoids, the evil Hendrick drivers (Gordon & Johnson), & the "Booch Brothers." The Roush crew being the most evil of the 3.
Avenger

Hudson, OH

#16 Mar 20, 2010
Wang wrote:
Dyslexic much?
Avenger

Hudson, OH

#17 Mar 20, 2010
Cant Fix Stupid wrote:
NASCAR =
Non-
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks
Typical yankee. Go watch your sissy boys paddle around inthose skinny boats. In other words, get lost.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#18 Mar 20, 2010
Cant Fix Stupid wrote:
NASCAR =
Non-
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks
Oh, come on, you don't have to talk about yourself in that negative manner. It's just a condition that a lot of people from your part of the planet have. It's probably your parents fault. They're probably the ones that took you to that God forbidden hell hole you're in. But there is hope, save your unemployment checks up, rent you a u-haul to go behind that rusted out chevy wagon and come on down to Dixie. Actually, you should feel right at home because there's probably more of your relatives and old friends down here than back in good old Connecticut. They're doing well too. Most of them have "Do youens want fries with da" down pat.

Location hidden

#19 Mar 20, 2010
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that not vely nice.
Ancient plovelb say: "Out of a dog's mouth wirr nevel come ivoly tusks."
Hey wang i thought i told you to take that wang from the mouth so we can understand your stupid ramblings, or are you just that big of a tard.

Location hidden

#21 Mar 20, 2010
Memphis Jigg aboo wrote:
<quoted text>
How come aint no knee grow drivers?
Please speak in american not that black ebonics s23t
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#23 Mar 22, 2010
concerned in excelsior wrote:
<quoted text>Hey wang i thought i told you to take that wang from the mouth so we can understand your stupid ramblings, or are you just that big of a tard.
Wang not heal you say anything.

Ancient plovelb say: "Man who stlikes filst admits that his ideas have given out."

Wang think you posting to youlserf.

Location hidden

#24 Mar 22, 2010
Well you answered that question Wang the inbred tard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carl Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where will free agent Carl Edwards land? (May '14) Jun '14 GO TONY GO 56
Drivers to watch at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Norman2 1
The Biggest Loser RECAP 1/14/14: Season 15 Epis... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Wang 2
Can Richard Petty Motorsports be relevant again... (Jan '14) Jan '14 chuck 2
Jimmie Johnson keeps rolling on, eyeing 6 t h N... (May '13) Nov '13 whatsup 70
Matt Kenseth wins 4th Sprint Cup race of season (Jul '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 12
Roush Fenway has come up big in Texas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ford Man 1
More from around the web