is Steve Letarte Getting his Due?

Jun 23, 2011 Full story: AllLeftTurns.com 20

A look at the NASCAR Cup standings shows Carl Edwards leading the way. Kevin Harvick is second.

Full Story
95 Thunderbird

Kitchener, Canada

#1 Jun 24, 2011
At this point in Steves career he's likely wishing for a more talented wheelman to work with.
Smoke2008

Farmington, CT

#2 Jun 24, 2011
Stevie's gettin' a big check, trust me, that more then makes up for "at this point in his career" He'll get a win - oh I'm sure NASCAR will "manufacture" it for him, despite the lack of driver. Then you'll have something else to bitch about (finally). God you're boring.
jooooonyer blows

AOL

#3 Jun 24, 2011
he is the one getting him all the good finishes due to strategy, he should be getting some of that diecast money for dealing with that no talent hack
Wang

Hickory, NC

#4 Jun 24, 2011
Smoke2008 wrote:
Stevie's gettin' a big check, trust me, that more then makes up for "at this point in his career" He'll get a win - oh I'm sure NASCAR will "manufacture" it for him, despite the lack of driver. Then you'll have something else to bitch about (finally). God you're boring.
Snole, snole, snole... You post something of impoltance? No, Wang thought not. Snole, snole, snole...
Snow

Georgetown, IN

#5 Jun 25, 2011
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Snole, snole, snole... You post something of impoltance? No, Wang thought not. Snole, snole, snole...
What the Hell is Snole?
annie

North Tazewell, VA

#6 Jun 25, 2011
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>What the Hell is Snole?
Wang just tries to be cute but does not know how!
Snow

Georgetown, IN

#7 Jun 25, 2011
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wang just tries to be cute but does not know how!
He needs to take English classes or stay off here.
Snow

Georgetown, IN

#8 Jun 25, 2011
95 Thunderbird wrote:
At this point in Steves career he's likely wishing for a more talented wheelman to work with.
HE
HAD A TALENTED WHEELMAN. How many more 4 time champions can he get??
He had a long dry spell with 4 time but now he has the most popular driver and look at him smile..........lol
Wang

Hickory, NC

#9 Jun 25, 2011
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to take English classes or stay off here.
Hohoho, you purring on Wang's reg again.
Wang

Hickory, NC

#10 Jun 25, 2011
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wang just tries to be cute but does not know how!
You not know what Wang rook rike. Wang much bettel rooking than glizzry adams Dare Jl. And Wang not stuttel eithel, have much bettel command of Engrish ranguage than Dare Jl.
Snow

Georgetown, IN

#11 Jun 25, 2011
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hohoho, you purring on Wang's reg again.
No I am not purring only cats do that. what is your Reg??? Please reply in English.
Snow

Georgetown, IN

#12 Jun 25, 2011
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
You not know what Wang rook rike. Wang much bettel rooking than glizzry adams Dare Jl. And Wang not stuttel eithel, have much bettel command of Engrish ranguage than Dare Jl.
I guess you make more money than he does to. If your so dang good looking and smart you need to get into the movies....lol
Wang

Hickory, NC

#13 Jun 25, 2011
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> No I am not purring only cats do that. what is your Reg??? Please reply in English.
Come come Snow, you know you Wang's rittre kitty cat.
Wang

Hickory, NC

#14 Jun 25, 2011
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you make more money than he does to. If your so dang good looking and smart you need to get into the movies....lol
What money got do with what Wang post? You not get upset just because Dare Jl. face rook rike south end of nolth bound mure. As fal as smalt go, Dare Jl. frunk lemediar Engrish. Wang get A-prus in correge rever Engrish.
Hilton Head

Orlando, FL

#15 Jun 25, 2011
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
What money got do with what Wang post? You not get upset just because Dare Jl. face rook rike south end of nolth bound mure. As fal as smalt go, Dare Jl. frunk lemediar Engrish. Wang get A-prus in correge rever Engrish.
Face it Wang your dealing with junior nation who are infatuated with junior league.
Trinity

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 Jun 26, 2011
people people, They will be fine, just the media hype machine in overdrive trying to keep you intrigued by manipulation and lies. The NASCAR press is no different than other news organizations. They are in collaboration to succeed and in time i'm confident that they can.
Wang

Bowling Green, SC

#17 Jun 26, 2011
Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>Face it Wang your dealing with junior nation who are infatuated with junior league.
You light. Leason not lure in The Juniol Nation.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#18 Jun 27, 2011
LaFarte is playing therapist for ol Joooooooonnnyyyyyyyyyrrrrrrrrr rr.
95 Thunderbird

Guelph, Canada

#19 Jun 30, 2011
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>HE
HAD A TALENTED WHEELMAN. How many more 4 time champions can he get??
He had a long dry spell with 4 time but now he has the most popular driver and look at him smile..........lol
most popular something but not driver....
Hilton Head

Satellite Beach, FL

#20 Jun 30, 2011
95 Thunderbird wrote:
<quoted text>
most popular something but not driver....
Most popular living person with the last name of Earnhardt. I have not heard anyone give any other reason for his popularity and believe me I have asked many times. His performance in his racing career is not impressive enough to put him above most of the other drivers he cometes with weekly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carl Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where will free agent Carl Edwards land? Jun '14 GO TONY GO 56
Drivers to watch at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Norman2 1
The Biggest Loser RECAP 1/14/14: Season 15 Epis... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Wang 2
Can Richard Petty Motorsports be relevant again... (Jan '14) Jan '14 chuck 2
Jimmie Johnson keeps rolling on, eyeing 6 t h N... (May '13) Nov '13 whatsup 70
Matt Kenseth wins 4th Sprint Cup race of season (Jul '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 12
Roush Fenway has come up big in Texas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ford Man 1

Carl Edwards People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE