Bruce Coeling

AOL

#1 Jun 26, 2011
Hey Carl, please don't even concider Gibbs, stay with Ralph Fenway and Ford. Don't for goodness sakes let a Toyota polute your racepants. You look good in a Fusion and a Mustang. It was bad enough to have Curt Bush leave his #97 Ford Taurus. Just stay put!
True Tounge

Huntsville, AL

#2 Aug 24, 2011
Please Carl Edwards stay with Roush, Joe Gibbs do not need you.

Being a big supporter of Barack Obama. Carl would not fit in with Joe Gibbs. So...my hope is for you and Obama be soundly beating in car racing and the run for the presidency in 2012.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carl Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 2015 NASCAR guide for beginners Jan '15 Hilton Head 1
News Where will free agent Carl Edwards land? (May '14) Jun '14 GO TONY GO 56
News Drivers to watch at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Norman2 1
News The Biggest Loser RECAP 1/14/14: Season 15 Epis... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Wang 2
News Can Richard Petty Motorsports be relevant again... (Jan '14) Jan '14 chuck 2
News Jimmie Johnson keeps rolling on, eyeing 6 t h N... (May '13) Nov '13 whatsup 70
News Matt Kenseth wins 4th Sprint Cup race of season (Jul '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 12
More from around the web