Report: Five NASCAR drivers turn down invitation to meet Obama at White House

Sep 4, 2011 Full story: Autoblog 103

Five NASCAR drivers invited to meet President Barack Obama at the White House aren't going to show, citing "scheduling conflicts." Nobody's sure whether "scheduling conflicts" means "political views," but thanks to stereotypes associated with NASCAR, nobody's ruling that out.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
impeach odummer

Mooresville, NC

#109 Sep 19, 2011
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>I appreciate a good debate but this forum is about Nascar. I also appreciate you keeping on topic. How is Race City? I lived there from '04 to 2010 and enjoyed everything but the traffic LMBO. I couldn't figure out where all those people were going hahaha!
I don't actually live in Mooresville, although that's my ISP. I kinda live out in the sticks. How is Tennessee? And WELCOME!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#110 Sep 20, 2011
impeach odummer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't actually live in Mooresville, although that's my ISP. I kinda live out in the sticks. How is Tennessee? And WELCOME!!!
I don't live in Tennessee, I work there. I live in Missouri and miss NC a lot.
impeach odummer

Mooresville, NC

#111 Sep 20, 2011
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>I don't live in Tennessee, I work there. I live in Missouri and miss NC a lot.
My assumption was wrong; I was going by your ISP. You're obviously very intelligent and knowledgable. Could you please go to the "obama is to blame" thread and answer Carolyn's question about the flag being flown at half mast? Thanks in advance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carl Edwards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where will free agent Carl Edwards land? Jun '14 GO TONY GO 56
Drivers to watch at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto ... Mar '14 Norman2 1
The Biggest Loser RECAP 1/14/14: Season 15 Epis... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Wang 2
Can Richard Petty Motorsports be relevant again... (Jan '14) Jan '14 chuck 2
Jimmie Johnson keeps rolling on, eyeing 6 t h N... (May '13) Nov '13 whatsup 70
Matt Kenseth wins 4th Sprint Cup race of season (Jul '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 12
Roush Fenway has come up big in Texas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ford Man 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Carl Edwards People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••