Kyle Busch shouldna t get grief for dominating Maine races

Jul 26, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bangor Daily News

The race of a thousand subplots has become the race of a hundred tired analogies.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Hilton Head

Satellite Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Any fan of racing should appreciate what Kyle brings to the track every week. Complain about his attitude, complain about his mouth, but you can't complain about his ability to get any car or truck into victory lane. Jimmie Johnson is a great driver, but Kyle brings that extra special element to the track besides winning. Excitement!!!
This from a Tony Stewart fan.
Rabman

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Kyle Busch should be considered for the NASCAR Hall of Fame. I am speaking of NOW. Who else has accomplished the record that Kyle has set @ the age of 26.

There are drivers that has already entered the Hall of Fame with less of a record than Kyle.

Sterlin Marlin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Kyle Busch should change his name to Kyle Mush! Toyota driving cry baby...I loved it when his older brother the never was use to fight with Spencer the has been.
Sagebrush

Elberta, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

All the naysayers failed to understand that Kyle was asked to race in Maine so they could attract people to the race. They knew who would draw the largest attendance. Noone would want to miss the greatest driver in NASCAR do his magic. Kyle is a class act; he just grins, smiles, takes a bow and waves his trophy at the booers. NASCAR would struggle to attract fans without Kyle. Go Kyle Busch or whatever else you want to call him; he's still the greatest. I would call him a giant Sequoia.
Fuhgettaboudit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Kyle Busch's comikaze driving style is the only reason he has the slightest hint of sucess. One good crash head first into the wall and he will slow down into the turns just like all the rest.
Sean Hannity

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Kyle Busch is a great American!
Racing Granny

Elberta, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Kyle Busch's comikaze driving style is the only reason he has the slightest hint of sucess. One good crash head first into the wall and he will slow down into the turns just like all the rest.

Why should he slow down into the curves when he can manage them just fine. He knows how to get his car set up to be able to manage the curves, the straights, and all the way across the finish line. You did notice who comes out first on almost all of the re-starts,didn't you?
Racing Granny

Elberta, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Sorry the quotes didn't get in correctly. I was answering "Fuhgettaboudit"
Jack Mehoff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

wtf is kyle bush
EXPERT

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

I WOULDN'T PISS DOWN HIS THROAT IF HE WAS ON FIRE. WASTE OF FLESH.
Fuhgettaboudit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

Racing Granny wrote:
Sorry the quotes didn't get in correctly. I was answering "Fuhgettaboudit"
If my Grandma rooted for a whiny little punk like Busch not to mention a Toyota driver I would throw her old wrinkly ass in a home! How about a Nice warm Glass of STH UP GRANDMA!
Racing Granny

Elberta, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

Fuhgettaboudit wrote:
<quoted text>If my Grandma rooted for a whiny little punk like Busch not to mention a Toyota driver I would throw her old wrinkly ass in a home! How about a Nice warm Glass of STH UP GRANDMA!
Touchee, touchee.....didn't have to get nasty; did I hit a sore spot? You sound like an Earnhardt fan. And by the way this Toyota Grandma drives a Lexus, a great big one.
Trinity

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

You don't give me any choice bu retaliate against you. This is brutal and cruel, DEMONS, Children of SATAN

“No mas pantalones”

Since: Apr 08

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Judged:

Hate Kyle if you must but also give credit where it is due. The kid can drive the wheels off of anything he sets his mind to.
Fred Flintstone

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Judged:

Kyle's the Lebron James of Nascar. Great in the minor races, horrible when the championship's on the line.
Fuhgettaboudit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Judged:

Racing Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Touchee, touchee.....didn't have to get nasty; did I hit a sore spot? You sound like an Earnhardt fan. And by the way this Toyota Grandma drives a Lexus, a great big one.
Earnhardt Senior maybe, JR is a closet hooomO!
Fuhgettaboudit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Judged:

Racing Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Luck with your sticky accelerator....I'm sure it's just your floor mats...Wheeeeeeee splat!
Racing Granny

Elberta, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Judged:

Fuhgettaboudit wrote:
<quoted text>Good Luck with your sticky accelerator....I'm sure it's just your floor mats...Wheeeeeeee splat!
It was determined that wasn't a problem with the Lexus. Camry maybe.
Wow, do you think that is why Kyle wins all those races? Pit Crew, don't take out his floor mats! Gooooooooooo Kyle!!!!
Fuhgettaboudit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Racing Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
It was determined that wasn't a problem with the Lexus. Camry maybe.
Wow, do you think that is why Kyle wins all those races? Pit Crew, don't take out his floor mats! Gooooooooooo Kyle!!!!
to bad crappy toyotas all blow up mid way through the race...AHHHHHHHhAAAA
Racing Granny

Elberta, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Fuhgettaboudit wrote:
<quoted text>to bad crappy toyotas all blow up mid way through the race...AHHHHHHHhAAAA
Name for me all the races and dates and which ones a Toyota blew up in and then we'll compare all the races a Toyota won or placed in the top 5. Want to bet on who is right? I will admit that Fords are sometimes faster than Toyotas but with Kyle's driving expertise; Toyotas win again. Gooooooooooooo Kyle!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Burney Lamar Discussions

Search the Burney Lamar Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hornaday, Skinner take streaks to N.H. (Sep '09) Feb '12 LindaxxLove 2
Checkered flag eludes Earnhardt (Jun '11) Aug '11 who cares 82
Dale Earnhardt Jr. to make first appearance in ... (May '11) Aug '11 Jeremy Grey 101
Edwards Regains Sprint Cup Standings Lead (Jul '11) Aug '11 Brother Matt 5
Menard Inching Closer To Chase Spot (Aug '11) Aug '11 menards 1
TD Bank 250: Busch banks win (Jul '11) Jul '11 Racing Granny 2
Pocky's Paddock: Kevin Harvick warned by NASCAR... (Jul '11) Jul '11 say what 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••