Who could be Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s nex...

Who could be Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s next crew chief?

There are 32 comments on the Sporting News story from Jan 9, 2014, titled Who could be Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s next crew chief?. In it, Sporting News reports that:

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Dale Earnhardt Jr. crew chief Steve Letarte is expected to move to the NBC broadcast booth in 2015, meaning that Hendrick Motorsports must find a new crew chief for Earnhardt for next season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sporting News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Jan 14, 2014
who cares wrote:
With his winning record he may as well recruit the seven dwarfs and as far as gas, he could hook a hose to snow and txjrfan and have all the gas he needs. He would still lose, but it would be entertaining.
He could quit driving and move into
your neck of the back woods and get on welfare with you and your family members then he would not need a crew chief.
TEXASJRFAN

United States

#23 Jan 14, 2014
Snow wrote:
<quoted text> He could quit driving and move into
your neck of the back woods and get on welfare with you and your family members then he would not need a crew chief.
Your right snow they are looser HATERS with nothing beterr to do accept makeup fareytails about JR becuase they cant handel how popilar JR is and they wish there driver had a whoele NATION of fans that gets so loud youcant hear the cars at TALADEGGA. WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Rockmart, GA

#24 Jan 14, 2014
Who would want to be?

Since: Nov 09

United States

#25 Jan 19, 2014
TEXASJRFAN wrote:
<quoted text>Im not smoking antything, youre picture says your from Houston but I bet youre a trainsplanted YANKIE who dont know shit about TEXAS and how we roll down heere. Take youre opions back to New York.
LOL!! No, my slow-witted friend, I'm a Texan: born, raised and EDUCATED. I guess 2 out of 3 isn't bad in your case....
huh2

Columbus, OH

#26 Jan 19, 2014
why don't they give him Knauss. then see what JJ will do!!!!

Houston, TX

#27 Jan 25, 2014
huh2 wrote:
I say Johnson would still win races without Knaus, and Jr. wouldn't win any more races with Knaus. The biggest change that would take place is that Knaus would probably lose his hair and develop a serious drinking problem trying to sort out Jr.'s program.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#28 Jan 25, 2014
huh2 wrote:
Hendrik too smart to switch knaus to an unknown...knaus/Johnson are similar to great football teams...even if they're losing at halftime, they know how to adjust to close the gap in the second half....
I do think jr will win a couple this year, but the championship requires more than winning a couple races

The most interesting unknown(excl Danica) will be the Stewart Haus racers..they could implode or put 2-3 teams in the chase....
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Trumbull, CT

#29 Jan 25, 2014
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>I say Johnson would still win races without Knaus, and Jr. wouldn't win any more races with Knaus. The biggest change that would take place is that Knaus would probably lose his hair and develop a serious drinking problem trying to sort out Jr.'s program.
Knaus would probably end up in the TV booth after one season with the chosen one.

Houston, TX

#30 Jan 25, 2014
WWE CRASHCAR 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Knaus would probably end up in the TV booth after one season with the chosen one.
LOL, that, or the loony-bin.
CNDBILLFAN

Waterford, Canada

#31 Jan 25, 2014
Maybe Nascar could come up with some gimmick to give an Earnhardt fan the chance to CC the chosen one??????????

Just picture some big ole track pant wearing ma ma sitting up on the pit box screaming stupid shit in Dale's ear all race. Sort of like what Earnhardt does to his current chief!!!!!!!!!!

Houston, TX

#32 Jan 28, 2014
huh2 wrote:
May be JR hasent had the best crewechiefs but he dosent need Chad Kanaus. Hell will win with any crewechiefs that HENDRICKS GIVes him and you can banck on that.
Hilton Head

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#33 Jan 29, 2014
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>May be JR hasent had the best crewechiefs but he dosent need Chad Kanaus. Hell will win with any crewechiefs that HENDRICKS GIVes him and you can banck on that.
Is that yer edumacated guess?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan Clauson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's national series to race Riverside on S... Aug 17 Klutt 1
News NASCAR 2016: Pennsylvania 400 live scoring, lin... Aug 1 RichK 1
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 6:03 a.m.NASCAR looks bey... Jul '16 Hilton Head 1
News Meet 2016's NASCAR Next class May '16 Gary Klutt 1
News What's up with the exciting start to NASCAR's 2... Apr '16 TMZ789 6
News Controversy and politics surround NASCAR race a... Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Jimmie Johnson escapes injury after steering wh... Mar '16 Fart news 6
More from around the web